Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Will most Anti-Vax parents vaccinate or homeschool?
  1  2  3  9  10  11  Next

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 14 2019, 6:43 pm
Now that theres no religious exemptions will most Anti-Vax parents vaccinate or homeschool?

I would think if theyre really passionate about this, they will homeschool?

Or not?

amother
Amethyst

Post Fri, Jun 14 2019, 6:56 pm
I was by my pediatrician today and she said parents called to schedule vaccinations

amother
Bronze

Post Fri, Jun 14 2019, 6:57 pm
Hopefully. Or move to isolated areas like the Amish and stay completely cloistered there and spread their diseases amongst each other.

teachkids

Post Fri, Jun 14 2019, 7:04 pm
I'm worried about how many will get forged documents making it even harder to keep track.

amother
Silver

Post Fri, Jun 14 2019, 7:06 pm
I believe the law will be repealed.

doodlesmom

Post Fri, Jun 14 2019, 7:10 pm
I think lying and forging will become more rampant and even justified like other times they lie to the government

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 14 2019, 7:24 pm
doodlesmom wrote:
I think lying and forging will become more rampant and even justified like other times they lie to the government

Oy. I hope they dont catch too many frummies lieing/forging.

momsrus

Post Fri, Jun 14 2019, 7:30 pm
None. Because they belong to a cult and have lost the ability to think rationally.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 14 2019, 7:45 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
I believe the law will be repealed.

Not unless some study will show that vaccinations are harmful, and thats not going to happen, even if they are found to be harmful.

amother
Seashell

Post Fri, Jun 14 2019, 8:04 pm
*news flash*

Vaccination records CANNOT be forged in NY State! The schools don't even ask for records from parents! The doctors report to the state all their vax logs and the schools check records through them. Unless some quack dr. sends fallsified records to the state, you can't really forge vax records here.

amother
Khaki

Post Fri, Jun 14 2019, 8:07 pm
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
*news flash*

Vaccination records CANNOT be forged in NY State! The schools don't even ask for records from parents! The doctors report to the state all their vax logs and the schools check records through them. Unless some quack dr. sends fallsified records to the state, you can't really forge vax records here.

Then why do the schools ask for your vaccination records from the pediatrician if they can just look it up?

amother
Seashell

Post Sat, Jun 15 2019, 10:22 pm
amother [ Khaki ] wrote:
Then why do the schools ask for your vaccination records from the pediatrician if they can just look it up?
I don't know about other schools, I can only speak of our school in Orange County. Our school has a woman whose sole job is to track down unimmunized or behind schedule kids and they constantly call the parents to remind them to schedule shots. It clearly works, as Orange County has BH so far the least cases of measels.

momsrus

Post Sat, Jun 15 2019, 10:26 pm
*news flash*

Where did the parent send their exemptions forms?

southernbubby

Post Sat, Jun 15 2019, 10:45 pm
Probably some families will move to New Jersey.

yksraya

Post Sat, Jun 15 2019, 11:42 pm
I don't know about other schools, I can only speak of our school in Orange County. Our school has a woman whose sole job is to track down unimmunized or behind schedule kids and they constantly call the parents to remind them to schedule shots. It clearly works, as Orange County has BH so far the least cases of measels.

Monroe is in orange county. The schools here ask parents to send the immunization records when enrolling the kids.

Same with camp, they ask for the records.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Sat, Jun 15 2019, 11:44 pm
I know a few anti vaxx people that vaccinated in the last few months when their schools said they can no longer come to school without vaccinations.

amother
Sienna

Post Sat, Jun 15 2019, 11:45 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Probably some families will move to New Jersey.

And where will they send their kids to school there? They'll have to start their own communities and Mosodos, which are what they should have done in the first place to stop infecting the rest of us.

momsrus

Post Sat, Jun 15 2019, 11:48 pm
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:
I know a few anti vaxx people that vaccinated in the last few months when their schools said they can no longer come to school without vaccinations.

And what happened to their kids?

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Sat, Jun 15 2019, 11:51 pm
momsrus wrote:
And what happened to their kids?

Their kids are fine of course

southernbubby

Post Sat, Jun 15 2019, 11:54 pm
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
And where will they send their kids to school there? They'll have to start their own communities and Mosodos, which are what they should have done in the first place to stop infecting the rest of us.

New Jersey still honors religious exemptions so they can go to public school.
Page 1 of 11   1  2  3  9  10  11  Next Recent Topics