Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
ISO the company that does IVs at home

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 16 2019, 1:28 pm
I have low blood pressure and im pregnant. Hatzolah will come to the house and give an IV free of charge but because of how often I need it id rather find someome I can pay or that takes insurance. I saw an ad a while back for at home IVs but cant find the number now that I need it. Any info appreciated TIA

amother
Sapphire

Post Sun, Jun 16 2019, 2:12 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I have low blood pressure and im pregnant. Hatzolah will come to the house and give an IV free of charge but because of how often I need it id rather find someome I can pay or that takes insurance. I saw an ad a while back for at home IVs but cant find the number now that I need it. Any info appreciated TIA

I think that was a nutrition/vitamin. Not standard iv.

Ask your dr. At one time I needed at a regular at home procedure and my dr arranged it through a nurses group and they billed my insurance direct.

pesek zman

Post Sun, Jun 16 2019, 3:08 pm
Why can’t you go through your insurance and use an infusion company? I wouldn’t ever let anyone other than a licensed company do his as ordered by a doctor

notshanarishona

Post Sun, Jun 16 2019, 4:37 pm
I get home health care through Medicaid where I can call a nurse to come to my house

whewpy

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 9:23 am
This is usually arranged by the Dr and there are numerous companies. Hatzola usually does this before Yom Kippur but for ur needs, u should be under guidance of a dr for ur safety and the baby
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries