Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Frozen pizza

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 16 2019, 4:47 pm
In the past we always preferred Mendelsohn's frozen pizza. However, recently, after not having had it for a while, I made it and it tasted different. The crust didn't crisp and the overall taste was bland -- has it changed?

What do you think is the best cholov yisroel frozen pizza? I'm OOT, but we get all brands. We prefer something where the crust isn't super think and has some substance to it but crisps when cooked. And where the sauce has taste too it and isn't bland (but not really spicy either).

We just tried J2 and it wasn't good either. What brand do you like?

singleagain

Post Sun, Jun 16 2019, 4:48 pm
I've always liked Ammon

amother
Red

Post Sun, Jun 16 2019, 4:50 pm
We like Mendelsohn's fresh pizza at the store best, and Amnon's frozen pizza from the supermarket.

challahchallah

Post Sun, Jun 16 2019, 5:08 pm
We like Tuscanini the best for store bought frozen, but really we do home made pizza more. This 10-minute crust has changed the last minute pizza game for us:

https://www.sugardishme.com/10.....ough/

karat

Post Sun, Jun 16 2019, 5:48 pm
I also like homemade best.
For frozen my new favorite is pizza on 9-I believe it’s from a Lakewood based company.
Pomodori is my second choice.

SuperWify

Post Sun, Jun 16 2019, 5:50 pm
karat wrote:
I also like homemade best.
For frozen my new favorite is pizza on 9-I believe it’s from a Lakewood based company.
Pomodori is my second choice.

Was just going to mention pizza on the 9. It’s the best because it’s made in a pizza store then frozen. Ok price. Don’t know if they have it where you are.

karat

Post Sun, Jun 16 2019, 5:52 pm
SuperWify wrote:
Was just going to mention pizza on the 9. It’s the best because it’s made in a pizza store then frozen. Ok price. Don’t know if they have it where you are.

The supermarkets here have them on sale for 6.99 occasionally.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen