Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
I think I responded on 10 threads in the last hour.

crust

Post Sun, Jun 16 2019, 11:42 pm
Do you think I've done my duties for tonight or am I underperforming and then I will, ch"v be fired?

amother
Denim

Post Sun, Jun 16 2019, 11:43 pm
Why, you lazy, incompetent woman. You're outta here.

Smile

Last edited by amother on Fri, Jul 05 2019, 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

crust

Post Sun, Jun 16 2019, 11:45 pm
Wow. After all I've done. Just Wow.

You can't even track my history because a few threads where I dutifully posted where removed already.

amother
Denim

Post Sun, Jun 16 2019, 11:49 pm
crust wrote:

You can't even track my history because a few threads where I dutifully posted where removed already.

I haven't been on the main forum much today. Been too busy tutoring all day and then had a family simcha tonight. I pmed a couple of posters and maybe got a few posts in in the morning, but unfortunately, I didn't see your wonderful posts.

I can still call you a lazy, incompetent, washed-up, slacking, idle poster with the attention span of a pea. Wink

Now that was fun! The wink at the end is a particularly nasty touch, I think.

Last edited by amother on Fri, Jul 05 2019, 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

MitzadSheini

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 12:05 am
crust wrote:

You're ok now coz you just responded to your own thread so that makes 11. So you can go to sleep.

Lol

soap suds

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 12:06 am
crust wrote:

That's true avodas perach. Poor you! You worked so hard and have nothing to show for it.

(I'm envisioning Paroah sitting on his golden throne deleting post after post of the poor yidden slaving away for him.)

Sunny Days

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 12:42 am
I will not allow you to be fired. Just put in your full workload & share your wisdom & wit with us all.

Grr I begged my boss to fire me, but she’s refusing. So I’m repaying the love here.

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 5:10 am
crust wrote:
Do you think I've done my duties for tonight or am I underperforming and then I will, ch"v be fired?

Definitely underperforming. I expect 10 replies in half an hour. It’s a good start. Maybe you need to stop overthinking your responses?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics