Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
ISO 16/10 or lighter rooted highlighted synthetic Sheitel?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 16 2019, 5:45 am
Im looking for a 16/10 or slightly lighter rooted highlighted synthetic Sheitel.

I havent seen any rooted highlighted synthetic Sheitel, skin-top preferred. No one in BP sells them.

Do they even make them?

whewpy

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 6:25 am
U need to add the highlights ur self. I don't know who does them in boro park. In wlbsg, mrs Handel does it. She has hours for walk in. Does it on the spot and not expensive. Shed by Lee avenue and flushing

amother
Rose

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 7:35 am
I don't think you can put highlights in synthetic-I'm almost sure that whatever color they are, that's what they stay
Have you tried online? I think I ordered once, think it was a Paula Young wig that came with roots and highlights from www.naturalimagewigs.com

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 7:54 am
How do you get the color right in synthetic wigs? The numbers are totally different.

I think I can put highlights in, so thats not the problem. I just need to find the right color base, with rooting, and a size large cap.

whewpy

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 7:57 pm
U can add highlights. I do it all the time. Mrs Mandel is very helpful with colors. I ordered a noriko from her and she added the highlights. U can buy ur shrivel elsewhere and bring to her too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics