Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Vaccines at home? I think it"s an ad for fraud

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 1:49 am
So the Yd or Blatt had an ad with similar words: Are you not comfortable giving shots at the doctor's office? We will come to your home. So bizarre! Maybe it's anti vaxers who will come to your home and fake it and even take out the empty vial and needle but will inject an orange instead and than fake the
city registry? This going home under a new strange name not Zagelbaum or ODA etc sounds super fishy. If true, do not allow this travesty. Go to rabonim etc and open your mouth if you know something. It's time to demand rabonim's help.

whewpy

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 1:52 am
I saw such a type , it seemed to be group nurses who want to help get everyone vaccinated. At least there the impression I got

cnc

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 7:19 am
It’s an organization run by doctors.

imasoftov

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 9:31 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
So the Yd or Blatt had an ad with similar words: Are you not comfortable giving shots at the doctor's office? We will come to your home. So bizarre! Maybe it's anti vaxers who will come to your home and fake it and even take out the empty vial and needle but will inject an orange instead and than fake the
city registry? This going home under a new strange name not Zagelbaum or ODA etc sounds super fishy. If true, do not allow this travesty. Go to rabonim etc and open your mouth if you know something. It's time to demand rabonim's help.

I have no idea, not having seen the ad, if this is legit, but why would someone *if* they wanted to fake vaccinations and to show empty vials as part of that (does anyone ask to see empty vials anyway?) need an orange? Just empty the syringe into the sink.

The concern about the name also strikes me as strange. If someone tells me they see Dr. X and I never heard of them, I wouldn't say "that's super fishy, are you sure X is actually a doctor?" I don't expect anyone to know the name of every doctor in my area, are things different in the areas served by Der Yid and Der Blatt? Would it also be super fishy if a new doctor opens a medical office? Or a house-calls at night practice?

Your questions are SO odd that I can't help but wonder if you're an anti-vaxxer trying to discourage people from getting vaccinated.

amother
Mauve

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 9:39 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Are you talking about the JOWMA ads?
If yes, then it's a organization run by drs definitely not anti vax. Good for them for actually trying to do something instead of just talking..

amother
Mauve

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 9:41 am
imasoftov wrote:
I have no idea, not having seen the ad, if this is legit, but why would someone *if* they wanted to fake vaccinations and to show empty vials as part of that (does anyone ask to see empty vials anyway?) need an orange? Just empty the syringe into the sink.

The concern about the name also strikes me as strange. If someone tells me they see Dr. X and I never heard of them, I wouldn't say "that's super fishy, are you sure X is actually a doctor?" I don't expect anyone to know the name of every doctor in my area, are things different in the areas served by Der Yid and Der Blatt? Would it also be super fishy if a new doctor opens a medical office? Or a house-calls at night practice?

Your questions are SO odd that I can't help but wonder if you're an anti-vaxxer trying to discourage people from getting vaccinated.

If it's the jowma ad and it probably is, then it is legit
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics