Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
VACCINATE
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 11:46 pm
Vaccinate.
It’s the best way to go.
You won’t have to worry about a thing.

If you became autistic, SCHI and Special Children’s Center would take care of you

If you became learning disabled, Pearl Blau Learning Center would take care of you

If you got cancer, Chai Lifeline and RCCS would take care of you

If you developed a serious disorder, Camp Simcha Special would be thrilled to have you.

If you became infertile, Bonei Olam and ATime would take care of you

If you developed a psychiatric disorder, Relief and Ezer L’Nefesh would take care of you

If you developed an auto immune illness, a chronic disease or any medical condition, Bikur Cholim and Refuah Helpline would be happy to help you

If you went into sudden shock, had a seizure, collapsed or had life threatening allergic reaction, Hatzolah would come running to help you.

If you developed a medical condition and didn’t have funds to pay for treatment, your shul and community would happily raise money to help you.

Oh, and if you died, Chevra Kadisha would be happy to bury you (and Project Chai Trauma Intervention Team would gladly come to counsel your parents, friends, schoolmates and neighbors).

Don’t worry!
Whatever your reaction might be -
You’re covered!!!

It’s only if your parents cared enough to become educated and find out all this before, brave enough to go against the establishment at great personal cost, courageous enough to put their reputation, social standing, friendships and family and social relationships on the line - just to prevent all of the above from occurring to you - THAT YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF STANDING COMPLETELY ALONE.

Vaccinate.
It’s the safest, surest and best way to go.

amother
Seafoam

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 1:20 am
Don't vaccinate. You can always just have more kids.

amother
Seafoam

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 1:21 am
I find that I'm the only one brave enough to eat arsenic wafers for my complexion.

Einikel

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 1:26 am
Huh?

nchr

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 4:06 pm
Do you honestly think that everything you mentioned is caused by vaccines? This is why people have a hard time listening to people that spew such information. It's simply not true and that level of delusional thinking and anxiety is pathological.

flowerpower

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 4:16 pm
Look what the vaccines did to you! It made you delusional🙄.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 4:31 pm
Don't vaccinate.

Declare yourself a victim of sinas chinam.
You won't need to pay tuition because the school won't take your kids.
Your friends and family will probably bring suppers while your kids have measles.
You will get rich as a Hollywood drama queen.
Declare yourself a victim of anti-Semitism.

You may need a lawyer.

amother
Ruby

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 4:32 pm
Southernbubby, Applause Applause Applause Applause

flowerpower

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 5:12 pm
Don’t vaccinate!

In case your kid gets the measles and needs to be hospitalized there’s always Hatzalah to take him

In case your son has infertility issues caused by the mumps there is always Atime to confirm it.

In case your child develops excema before even giving the first shot there is always vaccines to blame it on anyways.

In case your none vaccinated child is diagnosed with autism there is always vaccines to blame it on anyways.

In case your kids are sent home from school and causes a huge chillul hashem you are being a martyr because hashem doesn’t want your kids to be saved from scary diseases.

amother
Amber

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 5:32 pm
You are 100% right (and I'm not being sarcastic, like you are). It IS the safest way to go. Because the chances of ANY of those reactions you listed are much much much lower than actually catching the disease and having an even WORSE reaction.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 5:57 pm
And OP,

Please don't claim all the credit for your children's superior health. Some of the credit goes to all of those caring parents who diligently vaccinated and prevented all of those communicable diseases from killing and disabling hundreds and thousands of American kids every year. Those brave and knowledgeable parents protected those who were not vaccinated. Give credit where credit is due. Your children may be alive due to their willingness to take a small risk.

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 6:11 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Vaccinate.
It’s the best way to go.

If you became autistic, SCHI and Special Children’s Center would take care of you

If you became learning disabled, Pearl Blau Learning Center would take care of you

If you developed a serious disorder, Camp Simcha Special would be thrilled to have you.

If you developed a psychiatric disorder, Relief and Ezer L’Nefesh would take care of you

If you developed an auto immune illness, a chronic disease or any medical condition, Bikur Cholim and Refuah Helpline would be happy to help you

If you went into sudden shock, had a seizure, collapsed or had life threatening allergic reaction, Hatzolah would come running to help you.

If you developed a medical condition and didn’t have funds to pay for treatment, your shul and community would happily raise money to help you.

Oh, and if you died, Chevra Kadisha would be happy to bury you (and Project Chai Trauma Intervention Team would gladly come to counsel your parents, friends, schoolmates and neighbors).

Don’t worry!
You’re covered!!!

It’s only if your parents cared enough to become educated and find out all this before, brave enough to go against the establishment at great personal cost, courageous enough to put their reputation, social standing, friendships and family and social relationships on the line - just to prevent all of the above from occurring to you - THAT YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF STANDING COMPLETELY ALONE.

Vaccinate.

I have 3 words:

Oy va voy

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 6:11 pm
Actually, 3 more:

Blah, blah, blah

amother
Seafoam

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 6:14 pm
Don't vaccinate. Who are you to decide that your family should not get measles and polio?

southernbubby

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 6:33 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
Actually, 3 more:

Blah, blah, blah
LOL LOL LOL

amother
Natural

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 6:40 pm
If not vaccinating prevents all of those things (death included!) - I'm cancelling all future shots, and wellness check-ups, and healthy food.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 6:45 pm
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
If not vaccinating prevents all of those things (death included!) - I'm cancelling all future shots, and wellness check-ups, and healthy food.

I guess that means you will still be vaccinating.

amother
Natural

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 6:52 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I guess that means you will still be vaccinating.

That's the plan.

But truth be told - the primary reason I vaccinate is because its the path of least resistance, and I'm okay with that.

I long ago decided that if something bad happens to my kid - and I've "followed all the rules" - its out of my hands, and I would never have trouble looking at my child in the eyes. Hashem is in charge.

amother
White

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 6:52 pm
Just how stupid can anti vaccers be? Vaccinate, wake up! You are endangering your children and well as our population at large!

amother
Floralwhite

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 7:08 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Vaccinate.
It’s the best way to go.

Don’t worry!
You’re covered!!!

Vaccinate.

THIS post is probably the most rediculous post I've ever read on Imamother . It gets an award for stupidity, ignorance, low IQ, selfishness and alot of other awards you are eligible for. PLEASE get some help to be desensitized from your current cult mode way of thinking . get some REAL intelligent , proven information.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics