Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Buying pony fall fall from aliexpress

M0mmy

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 3:22 pm
I'd like to purchase a pony fall from aliexpress. Does anyone have experience and/or recommendations? Standard density seems to be 130%; any clue what that means?

amother
cornflower

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 3:55 pm
I have a full wig and a pony fall from Ali Express. I added density to my full wig. Fall bought as is.

amother1223

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 6:29 pm
Like a wunderwig style?

M0mmy

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 7:52 pm
amother1223 wrote:
Like a wunderwig style?

Precisely.

amother1223

Post Mon, May 20 2019, 6:44 am
I own a Yonit wunderwig and love it. It’s thinner then a regular shaitel but that adds to the natural look of it and I honestly wish I could find a shaitel that is as natural as my wunderwig. Where are you located? Maybe try on a friends wunderwig and take measurements of it/see how it feels

M0mmy

Post Mon, May 20 2019, 11:19 am
amother1223 wrote:
I own a Yonit wunderwig and love it. It’s thinner then a regular shaitel but that adds to the natural look of it and I honestly wish I could find a shaitel that is as natural as my wunderwig. Where are you located? Maybe try on a friends wunderwig and take measurements of it/see how it feels

It is a good idea, but the point of purchasing from AliExpress is to get it much cheaper... I don't know anyone in my neighborhood who has.

To amother above: Are you satisfied with the density of your fall? Why did you choose to add to the wig?

elisheva25

Post Mon, May 20 2019, 11:22 am
Pls pm me. I am in process of trying to buy the same. I’ve done extensive research lol on diff Facebook groups. There are sellers you need to stay away from. Some people lost $. Pls pm me. It’s a very tricky thing buying from China.

amother
cornflower

Post Mon, May 20 2019, 11:28 am
The fall is a "wunderwig" someone else actually bought it and gave it to me. It cost them 280. My two sisters have from Ali. One has same as mine and other rone has a fall from Jack.
The wig I ordered straight from Jack myself. I like thicker wigs so I added some density. It's not super thick and I love it. I ordered a 26 inch full wig.
It cost me 530 with added density and baby hairs and I cut it by my shaitelmacher for $150. It is absolutely gorgeous. I get compliments all the time on it. I got it about four months ago so I can't tell you how it will be long term.

amother
cornflower

Post Mon, May 20 2019, 11:32 am
elisheva25 wrote:
Pls pm me. I am in process of trying to buy the same. I’ve done extensive research lol on diff Facebook groups. There are sellers you need to stay away from. Some people lost $. Pls pm me. It’s a very tricky thing buying from China.

When I bought my wig I decided that I will take a gamble on on $600 and see how it is. personally I did not find it tricky at all to order from China as long as I knew in my mind that I was taking a gamble with the money and if it wasn't good I would have to get something else.
If this is the only money you have to buy a wig, do not order from China.
Go to a reputable place and order a wig you actually saw.

M0mmy

Post Mon, May 20 2019, 11:52 am
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:
The fall is a "wunderwig" someone else actually bought it and gave it to me. It cost them 280. My two sisters have from Ali. One has same as mine and other rone has a fall from Jack.
The wig I ordered straight from Jack myself. I like thicker wigs so I added some density. It's not super thick and I love it. I ordered a 26 inch full wig.
It cost me 530 with added density and baby hairs and I cut it by my shaitelmacher for $150. It is absolutely gorgeous. I get compliments all the time on it. I got it about four months ago so I can't tell you how it will be long term.

Thank you! This would be to wear to work (I need hair up at work), so I don't think I need it fuller, just wanted to make sure it would be like see-through or something at standard density.

cb

Post Mon, May 20 2019, 11:55 am
I have a full wig and a pony fall from Ali Express. I added density to my full wig. Fall bought as is.

hi, can you share the seller and how much you paid?
are you happy with them?

amother
cornflower

Post Mon, May 20 2019, 11:56 am
cb wrote:
hi, can you share the seller and how much you paid?
are you happy with them?

I did. Above.

cb

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 7:05 am

hi
I searched Jack wig on ali but only get some weird stuff.

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 7:10 am
cb wrote:
hi
I searched Jack wig on ali but only get some weird stuff.

The name is this: tsingtaowigs
I went back and forth with him by private message for a while first telling him what I wanted.

cb

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 7:37 am
The name is this: tsingtaowigs
I went back and forth with him by private message for a while first telling him what I wanted.

thank you!

devash1

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 6:53 am
elisheva25 wrote:

I sent you a PM just now, thanks!

amother
Orange

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 7:12 am
I personally wouldn't want to gamble several hundred dollars on an imported wig. I have a Gabi pony wig, similar to the wunderwig but less expensive. I bought mine over 2 years ago and I love it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics