Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
If you had the key to fixing it...
Previous  1  2  3  4

studying_torah

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 4:05 pm
I would be very skeptical that one manuscript can solve all those issues, particularly when "it's not immediately clear".
There's no one way to educate kids.
Some need actual special education teachers, some need more hands on, others just don't click with a teacher & do poorly; some hate memorization, others love it. Some are left brained, others right brained.

MitzadSheini

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 6:03 pm
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
I apologize to all of those who feel I was baiting them. That was not my intention at all. I only shared what I thought was necessary to ask the question accurately, and later added more to answer further questions.

I don't feel that posting the system publicly will have any positive benefit on the current chinuch system. Many people saw it before me, as it IS published, but most didn't seem to find it useful or revolutionary at all. I therefore see no reason why I should republish it in a forum where I can't explain it properly.

If your curiosity is truly giving you no rest, please feel free to request a pm with your username, and I'll be happy to share.

Op if you are still around please pm me as well.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics