Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Orlando for 2 days, please help restaurant, park!!
Previous  1  2  3

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 21 2019, 3:58 am
UQT wrote:
I found the easiest way to get food was to order from the restaurants. For a $25 fee they deliver to the parks. I got it around 3 - so it was a late lunch/early supper and we were able to get by with fillers like granola bars, fruit and pastries.

I've gone with my kids to the parks a few times. We come when it's open and stay until the very end. Can't say we haven't had our moments when it felt too overwhelming - but here are indoor places in magic kingdom that you can use to regroup - the Tiki room or Presidents place, or Walt Disney caresol of progress that's indoor, air conditioned and dark so you can rest for a bit.

Lego land is great for middle age kids - but keep in mind the height restrictions. It's been a few years since I went but my 3 year old wasn't allowed to go on any rides but 2 or 3 of them and the meltdowns made the whole day stressful.

I agree to sticking to Disney World. Hopping from park to park is overwhelming with kids. Pick one place and stick with it. Plan to spend lots of money on drinks and ices since it's super hot. Wear comfortable shoes. Rent a double stroller - kids ages 7 and down will want to be wheeled at least half the day. Pick your rides before hand (make sure to order tickets and get your Fastpass) so you know where you are going.

Have a great time!

THnk you!

What do you mean by Disney world?

Do you have contact details for the restaurants there? Ty!
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics