Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Can You Be Pro-Life AND Pro-Vaccine? A Nurse Speaks.
Previous  1  2  3

bluebaker

Post Sun, Jun 23 2019, 5:57 am
That's what the reference was.

gold21 wrote:
"....and those hailing vaccinations? One truly questions your state of being in the world and your own health- both physical and mental".

bluebaker

Post Sun, Jun 23 2019, 5:58 am
Yes. I do. Actually.

JoyInTheMorning wrote:
This is not your Facebook wall. You don't get to decide how a thread goes. Anything goes, as long as it doesn't go against forum rules.

Once you posted Patriot Nurse's video, her particular combination of apocalyptic craziness, paranoia, and misinformation is fair game for others to comment on.

gold21

Post Sun, Jun 23 2019, 5:59 am
bluebaker wrote:
That's what the reference was.

Please elaborate.

gold21

Post Sun, Jun 23 2019, 6:00 am
bluebaker wrote:
Yes. I do. Actually.

No, the thread does not belong to you. It was simply started by you. Two different things.

JoyInTheMorning

Post Sun, Jun 23 2019, 6:18 am
bluebaker wrote:
She's smart, educated, Jewish, well-read, aware, intuitive, Bat Melech. You don't have to agree, but please refrain from using LH by somehow *dismissing* her as being *oh a nurse*. She's no longer practicing because of what she's seen in the medical industry and is now devoting her time to educating people how to care for their God-given bodies and minds in the way God intended and this means - VESHAMARTEM ET NAFSHOTECHEM MEOD.

What evidence do you have that Patriot Nurse is Jewish? Just curious. I don't see any evidence of it on her site.

By the way, a word of advice: I believe the reference in the Torah that you're going for is וְנִשְׁמַרְתֶּם מְאֹד לְנַפְשֹׁתֵיכֶם "Venishmartem me'od lenafshoteichem." (Devarim 4:15) Looking things up, ascertaining facts, and making sure details are correct are all advisable if you want to be taken seriously. It would also cut down on posts that are easy to refute.

southernbubby

Post Sun, Jun 23 2019, 6:30 am
I just read in the Google news feed that the head anti-vaxers have multi million dollar donors. There is money to be made espousing conspiracy theories. Nobody is doing it to advance public health.

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Jun 23 2019, 6:42 am
bluebaker wrote:
She's smart, educated, Jewish, well-read, aware, intuitive, Bat Melech. You don't have to agree, but please refrain from using LH by somehow *dismissing* her as being *oh a nurse*. She's no longer practicing because of what she's seen in the medical industry and is now devoting her time to educating people how to care for their God-given bodies and minds in the way God intended and this means - VESHAMARTEM ET NAFSHOTECHEM MEOD.

So she's either a Messianic Christian or r"l a Messianic Jew?
Both scary and you want to stay away from them.

JoyInTheMorning

Post Sun, Jun 23 2019, 7:11 am
PinkFridge, thanks for that post. I just read your post in the Midbar thread which linked amother Cerise's post to Patriot Nurse's 2016 blog and followed the link -- and yes, it looks like Patriot Nurse believes JC was the messiah.

Bluebaker, please open your eyes. Patriot Nurse is denying the most important of the Jewish ikkarim. I don't know if she was born Jewish, but she certainly is denying the fundamentals of Judaism now.

Honestly, I don't care if my doctors are Buddhist, Sikh, Shinto, Catholic, Greek Orthodox, Muslim, or Jewish. I don't go to them because of their religious beliefs. I hope that none of my doctors base their medical care on their religious beliefs. But I've been harping on whether Patriot Nurse is Jewish, as you claim, because you seem to attribute greater credence to her posts becauseyou claim that she is Jewish. If you want to follow a Jewish medical professional, follow Blimi Marcus, or Rabbi Dr. Tendler. Practically all Jewish medical professionals, whether Orthodox or not, advise vaccinating.

imasoftov

Post Sun, Jun 23 2019, 8:29 am
bluebaker wrote:
People who are so hyped up on this issue need to get this vaccination as soon as it comes out, just so they don't miss out on the action.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/0......html

Should it succeed and become medically recommended I most certainly will!

imasoftov

Post Sun, Jun 23 2019, 8:33 am
bluebaker wrote:
Yes. I do. Actually.

Here are the site's rules. Which one entitles an OP "to decide how a thread goes"? You could also look in the New User Guide

amother
Slategray

Post Sun, Jun 23 2019, 8:59 am
JoyInTheMorning wrote:
PinkFridge, thanks for that post. I just read your post in the Midbar thread which linked amother Cerise's post to Patriot Nurse's 2016 blog and followed the link -- and yes, it looks like Patriot Nurse believes JC was the messiah.

Bluebaker, please open your eyes. Patriot Nurse is denying the most important of the Jewish ikkarim. I don't know if she was born Jewish, but she certainly is denying the fundamentals of Judaism now.

Honestly, I don't care if my doctors are Buddhist, Sikh, Shinto, Catholic, Greek Orthodox, Muslim, or Jewish. I don't go to them because of their religious beliefs. I hope that none of my doctors base their medical care on their religious beliefs. But I've been harping on whether Patriot Nurse is Jewish, as you claim, because you seem to attribute greater credence to her posts becauseyou claim that she is Jewish. If you want to follow a Jewish medical professional, follow Blimi Marcus, or Rabbi Dr. Tendler. Practically all Jewish medical professionals, whether Orthodox or not, advise vaccinating.

I'm Cerise from the other thread.

I agree with your conclusions - which is why I have posted (yes on this thread and the other) my discomfort with Patriot Nurse being plugged here.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics