Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
“The explosive child”-did it work?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 23 2019, 10:22 am
First thank you all that recommended this book on this website ,I just finished reading it .I love how he focuses on how to solve the problems instead of how to punish ,how to give consequences to the child....
I gonna start this week BzH let see how it goes ,some of the things I’m afraid that they are not so realistic (like wanting the school to use this method too)...but I’m gonna give a try anyways ,bc the way we’re doing till now doesn’t work for sure 😆
So I wanted to know from you that have a explosive child ,did his method worked? Was it hard in the beginning? Do you use it till now? Did changed at your family structure?
Thanks !

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Jun 23 2019, 11:56 am
Yes! Prevention and diffusion are the keys with explosive kids. No magic - parenting is a hard job. Confused Hiding

proudmomma

Post Sun, Jun 23 2019, 12:10 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
Yes! Prevention and diffusion are the keys with explosive kids. No magic - parenting is a hard job. Confused Hiding

Would you please give examples of the techniques and how you used them effectively.
Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room