Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Carseat with City Mini GT single stroller?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 4:26 pm
I am looking into the city mini gt. The carseat system is was too expensive for me, but o see there are all sorts of adapters for other car seats. Has anyone done this?

amother
Periwinkle

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 7:05 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I am looking into the city mini gt. The carseat system is was too expensive for me, but o see there are all sorts of adapters for other car seats. Has anyone done this?

I had an adapter for my Graco car seat, with my regular City Mini (not GT). This was a number of years ago, but I found it to work well. It’s just a bar that sticks out a little, and it stays on when you fold it up.

I did not like the City Mini Double car seat adapter, though.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 7:13 pm
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
I had an adapter for my Graco car seat, with my regular City Mini (not GT). This was a number of years ago, but I found it to work well. It’s just a bar that sticks out a little, and it stays on when you fold it up.

I did not like the City Mini Double car seat adapter, though.

Thanks. Do you have a link for it? When I Google it so many adapters come up even if I try to be specific. Tia!

kenz

Post Mon, Jun 24 2019, 5:20 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

OP, I have the City Go infant car seat with base made by Baby Jogger (which also makes the City Mini GT), with adapters for the GT, in perfect condition. I'm looking to sell it; if you are interested, please pm me.

geemum

Post Mon, Jun 24 2019, 6:18 pm
The maxi cosi car seats can be used on the city mini GT. That's what I do and have no problems.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics