Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
ISO very comfortable heels - aprox 3 inch heels

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 24 2019, 12:43 pm
I there such a thing as comfortable heels? my heels kill by a wedding after a couple of minutes

crl

Post Mon, Jun 24 2019, 5:42 pm
I actually really like the Kelly and Katie brand at DSW. I have a few pairs and they all are pretty comfortable.

amother
Firebrick

Post Mon, Jun 24 2019, 6:11 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I there such a thing as comfortable heels? my heels kill by a wedding after a couple of minutes

No. At least not 3" heels.

Fabulous

Post Mon, Jun 24 2019, 6:17 pm
The most comfortable ones I have found are Sam Edelman. The ones that are slightly lower and slightly rounded toe. The higher heel with point is ok for that height but still not a comfortable for more than a few min

aricelli

Post Mon, Jun 24 2019, 6:18 pm
Oxymoron!!!!

mochamix18

Post Mon, Jun 24 2019, 6:21 pm
Believe it or not try Naturalizer. They have some surprisingly stylish heels and very comfortable

aricelli

Post Mon, Jun 24 2019, 6:25 pm
For my dd wedding I bought a 3 inch high heeled shoe from the Sofft company- it was so padded and comfy even after a whole night of dancing. They were mary janes , my gown covered) but perhaps they have other styles as well

ra_mom

Post Mon, Jun 24 2019, 6:30 pm
I found a 2.5" slightly rounded toe and slightly rounded heal from Vaneli shoes that I've been wearing for way too long because of how they feel. Wish I could find something as versatile for summer.

aricelli

Post Mon, Jun 24 2019, 6:31 pm
For a more elegant look you can try j. Renee- I have a pair of three inch heels and theyre really ok!

amother
Pumpkin

Post Mon, Jun 24 2019, 6:56 pm
I will also say that my most comfortable heels are Sam Edelman, however not all my Sam Edelmans are comfortable.
You need to find one where the arch matches your natural arch. I find that I also do better with an ankle strap-keeps the foot in place rather than letting your feet to slide forward.

amother
Azure

Post Mon, Jun 24 2019, 7:10 pm
My sister wears heels all the time and im sure pays for it with pain. I wear heels by my sibilings weddings or my simchas like bat mitzvas...but I found heels by christian siriano in payless that was comfortable. Is it as comfortable as my sneakers? No! But, its much less painful than a lot of heels.

Theres also a 2.5 inch heel that has padding in it which is more comfortable. I think its called comfort plus.

Tiredmom7

Post Mon, Jun 24 2019, 7:16 pm
I second the sofft brand. I have two pairs. Both very different styles I also wore them to my daughters wedding. I wore them all night

amother
Yellow

Post Mon, Jun 24 2019, 9:48 pm
Where do they sell sofft heels. is it only online?

aricelli

Post Mon, Jun 24 2019, 9:49 pm
I bought my sofft online

mochamix18

Post Tue, Jun 25 2019, 12:21 am
aricelli wrote:
For my dd wedding I bought a 3 inch high heeled shoe from the Sofft company- it was so padded and comfy even after a whole night of dancing. They were mary janes , my gown covered) but perhaps they have other styles as well

I forget about Sofft! I also have a lovely pair of shoes from that company that are so comfortable

Teomima

Post Tue, Jun 25 2019, 1:02 am
Comfort Plus Predictions. I used to buy them at Payless but I've seen them since on Amazon. About as comfortable as you can get in heels.

amother
Seagreen

Post Tue, Jun 25 2019, 10:16 am
Are block heels more comfortable? Not crazy about the look but would maybe consider if they’re really easier on my feet..

Rutabaga

Post Tue, Jun 25 2019, 10:37 am
Look into Fitzwell shoes. They have gel insoles built in.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics