Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Wedding Gown Gemach in Yerushalayim

AishesChayil1

Post Tue, Jun 25 2019, 11:51 am
I'm looking for a list of wedding gown gemachs in Yerushalayim. If you know any places or where I should look for more information, I'd appreciate it. Thank you!

yerushamama

Post Tue, Jun 25 2019, 12:39 pm
Look it up in the madrich hachareidi. We used one in Har nof that was cheap, and included a lot of nice accessories - shoes, veil, headpiece, flowers...

AishesChayil1

Post Tue, Jun 25 2019, 12:50 pm
Thank you! How do I get a copy of the madrich hachareidi? I don't live in Israel.

The one in Har Nof sounds great. Do you by any chance remember what it was called or what street it was on?

yerushamama

Post Tue, Jun 25 2019, 2:50 pm
okay, just looked it up
Lerrer -Chai Taib 16 - 02-651-9696. They aren't the fanciest, but they di have nice things.

I also see a few more that I've heard of -
Chasdei Ruchoma - 02-502-2048
Bo'ee Kalla - 052-760-5767
Yad l'kalla - (also Har Nof) 02-651-9025

If the kalla is learning or working here, have her ask recently married people that she knows for advice. Most gowns need to be adjusted - some places do it for you, others, including Lerrer, send you to a seamstress that they work with, which is a separate expense. My DD's gown needed a lot of work, so it cost us about 1000 nis for the adjustments. Just be prepared, and Mazel Tov!

AishesChayil1

Post Tue, Jun 25 2019, 3:07 pm
Thank you so much!!! That was so nice of you to take the time to look it up and type it all out. I really appreciate it! I'm going to check them out IY"H. And thanks for the alterations information. That's really helpful.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics