Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
How much should I consider for counters?

tweety1

Post Wed, Jun 26 2019, 2:07 pm
I'm currently doing some major renovations. I'm also redoing my kitchen. I know I have to go looking around, but I'm curious if somebody can give me plz a headstart of how much I should consider counters to cost me? Without a waterfall and backsplash. TIA (brooklyn)
Forgot to specify I'm gonna be doing quartz.

Last edited by tweety1 on Wed, Jun 26 2019, 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Sapphire

Post Wed, Jun 26 2019, 2:15 pm
Depends on the materials you want to use.

thunderstorm

Post Wed, Jun 26 2019, 3:56 pm
tweety1 wrote:
I'm currently doing some major renovations. I'm also redoing my kitchen. I know I have to go looking around, but I'm curious if somebody can give me plz a headstart of how much I should consider counters to cost me? Without a waterfall and backsplash. TIA (brooklyn)
Forgot to specify I'm gonna be doing quartz.

call any natural stone store (granite store etc) over the phone, they charge by square footage. I believe some colors are priced a bit differently. Also there are added fees based on the type of edge that you get.

amother
Blush

Post Wed, Jun 26 2019, 4:29 pm
Hows many ft of counterspace will you have?

Amarante

Post Wed, Jun 26 2019, 4:38 pm
As others have posted, it depends on the material you select and then what "pattern" you want in that material as some granites and quartzes are more expensive - or marble; Neolite, soapstone - there are lots of variables.

Also most granites are sold by the slab so you don't buy x amount of square footage - you need the installer to measure your kitchen -- especially in terms of its configuration for the template - and they will let you know how many slabs of a particular material you need.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen