Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
In an Amazon PPC rut

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 4:03 pm
Our account is grossing sales of over $300k a month but we can't get out of the ppc rut. At this point we spend approximately $60k a month on ppc and it's eating away our profits.

Any advice on how to lower ppc and acos?
Otherwise this is a vent as well!!!

forgetit

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 4:10 pm
I'm not in Amazon but I do read for 'fun' sometimes and there should be a way to do it. I don't want to lead you down the wrong path, but I think I did read about it once. Can't remember where, though. I think the idea was to get the initial description super targeted so that you don't get useless PPC.
Also, maybe sponsored ads might be lucrative. Not sure which category you're in, but I know ppl who use sponsored ads and no PPC.
Another thought might be to increase other avenues like EBC might work better for you/come out cheaper. There are some really cool methods for this, though it does take thought and effort to set it up.
Are you part of Ed Rosenberg's chat? Or other amazon support groups? I don't even sell on amazon, but I learnt so many tricks from ppl who are on the group.

amother
Sapphire

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 4:19 pm
I don’t know much about PPC but maybe try using one of the companies to get you on track. There are a lot of them out there.

TwinsMommy

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 4:22 pm
I'd be happy grossing 240 K a month. Seems you can well afford the ppc expense. Most people I know don't gross 240 K in a year. Are you familiar with thesellingfamily.com courses?

amother
Sapphire

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 4:24 pm
TwinsMommy wrote:
I'd be happy grossing 240 K a month. Seems you can well afford the ppc expense. Most people I know don't gross 240 K in a year. Are you familiar with thesellingfamily.com courses?

Are you familiar with amazon and what kind of fees there are besides ppc?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 5:23 pm
The thing is we have tried different strategies and have had success to some extent but it feels like a roller coaster.
I am definitely happy that sales are good, and I know most people don't even dream of such numbers,(this isn't the onlyaccount I manage so I know numbers) but with such a rollover there needs to be a very large amount of stock and a big cash flow and if a large percentage of our sales are not bringing in any profit it's a problem.

amother
Tangerine

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 7:34 pm
Are you part of the Amazon WhatsApp group? I'm not an Amazon seller but I work for one and it seems to have helpful ideas.

Aren't there companies that can help you with the algorithms? When you are spending that kind of money it may pay to invest in someone to analyze it all for you. At least that's the vibes I'm getting from the company I work for.

amother
Sapphire

Post Thu, Jun 27 2019, 3:12 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Our account is grossing sales of over $300k a month but we can't get out of the ppc rut. At this point we spend approximately $60k a month on ppc and it's eating away our profits.

Any advice on how to lower ppc and acos?
Otherwise this is a vent as well!!!

Do you do it yourself or does someone do it for you?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics