Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Giving e-gift cards

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 27 2019, 4:13 pm
I thought I'd email my kids' teachers Target gift cards and spent some time composing notes to each one. When I went to the Target website, I saw that I only have 150 characters for each which is not enough for me to say what I want to.

Anyone know if there's a way around this, or another (popular, likely to be appreciated) store that would allow me to send a fuller message?

Thanks!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 27 2019, 4:15 pm
Okay, I see Amazon has a longer limit... I think I just answered my own question! Hopefully this info will be useful for someone else.

singleagain

Post Thu, Jun 27 2019, 4:15 pm
I don't know of stores.. by why not send your note another way? Or can you upload a picture? Like save the letter as a picture and attach that

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 28 2019, 7:21 am
I'm sending electronic gift cards because I'm trying to make this easy and doable enough that I'll actually do it... I have twelve to give and seeing these little pragmatic things through is not my strong point.

Website doesn't allow for attachments (I want to do it through the Target--well, now Amazon, website)

amother
Royalblue

Post Fri, Jun 28 2019, 7:25 am
Maybe send the e-card with a short note that the card is in the next email and send a second email with your long letter
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics