Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Yeshiva/cheider sports shoes

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 28 2019, 12:38 pm
Ok so we tried all the cheap sneakers from target and gap. Ds. wears down the sole and ruins the front of the shoe. Maybe I could get better brands in marshals for cheap but those shoes dont look "chasidish/yeshivish" what is worn in cheider and camp. The local stores are having sales now but they cost more than $15 a pair. I would have to hope they have something in my son's size left too. I dont know what nice shoe would work. Would those shoes last longer? ? Willing to spend more if so. Right now he looks like a poor boy with holes in his shoes and soles half gone. Should I buy 4 pairs of shoes and replace them every 3 weeks. That's how long there lasting, max.What about natives for sneakers any good? Thanks in advance imamother for all your great advice!

cnc

Post Fri, Jun 28 2019, 12:46 pm
Only thing that works for me is Geox. They’re expensive but cheaper in the long run because they last a whole year.

amother
Crimson

Post Fri, Jun 28 2019, 12:47 pm
Nike sneakers should last him well. Natives are not proper shoes, especially for sports.
Maybe get him 2 pairs so he should alternate and they won't wear out so fast.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Fri, Jun 28 2019, 1:01 pm
All of our Nikes have held up very well. You can get much better prices at Marshall's but less selection obviously. Also browse online, sometimes you can find cheap Nikes from past seasons.

amother
Puce

Post Fri, Jun 28 2019, 1:46 pm
You can get Nike's in all black or with minimal color

dankbar

Post Fri, Jun 28 2019, 6:09 pm
My boys geox sneakers I bought end of winter on sale in local stores. They are wearing since then & still look like new. It was Purim time.
Their winter slip on cutesy shoes was holed thru by then
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics