Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Air Portugal or air france

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 30 2019, 10:44 pm
Looking ahead at Pesach tickets to israel. I see air Portugal and air france and pretty decent pricing - has anyone flown either of them?

amother
Oak

Post Sun, Jun 30 2019, 10:47 pm
I've flown air France. It's a regular airline. Sometimes the crew is nice, sometimes not. Sometimes they have delays, sometimes not. Sometimes they misplace or damage baggage, sometimes not. No better or worse than any other airline IME.

boysrus

Post Sun, Jun 30 2019, 10:48 pm
my son has flown both. he preferred air portugal, but said that both were fine. would definitely choose them over turkish air, aeroflot, ukrainian air etc!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 30 2019, 10:54 pm
boysrus wrote:
my son has flown both. he preferred air portugal, but said that both were fine. would definitely choose them over turkish air, aeroflot, ukrainian air etc!

so interesting- I have flown Turkish several times and it has been wonderful(there are more fully garbed Muslims in my local Giant supermarket than there are in the Turkish airport- its all business people. ) The airport is new and gorgeous, Security is good- they really pat each person down and the flight attendants are really nice (They also have a good movie selection..)
I worry more about the crazy in France...

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 30 2019, 10:55 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
I've flown air France. It's a regular airline. Sometimes the crew is nice, sometimes not. Sometimes they have delays, sometimes not. Sometimes they misplace or damage baggage, sometimes not. No better or worse than any other airline IME.

Thanks!
Do they have a large selection of movies? I get really nauseous on flights and the distraction of movies takes the edge off.

amother
Oak

Post Sun, Jun 30 2019, 10:57 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks!
Do they have a large selection of movies? I get really nauseous on flights and the distraction of movies takes the edge off.

I'm sorry, I don't know. I'm not much of a movie watcher. Can you download onto your phone or other device just in case?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 30 2019, 11:02 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
I'm sorry, I don't know. I'm not much of a movie watcher. Can you download onto your phone or other device just in case?

probabaly...

familyfirst

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 12:02 am
Never flew air Portugal
Did not like Air France

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 4:04 pm
OK- thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics