Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Architect Recommendation Lakewood
1  2  Next

amother
Apricot

Post Thu, Jul 19 2018, 9:26 am
Looking for recommendations of a good architect in Lakewood, my main concern is budget so I’d be happy to try someone new to the field. I’d prefer not to use a huge firm where I won’t get the time of day.

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Jul 19 2018, 1:32 pm
You might want to consider adding Lakewood to the subject line. Click edit your post and change the subject line.
I hope you find what you're looking for and enjoy the results!

wifenmother

Post Thu, Jul 19 2018, 2:07 pm
Yeah. Please take PinkFridge's advice. I opened the thread thinking this may be of help to me with recommendations in my neighborhood.

amother
Bisque

Post Thu, Jul 19 2018, 5:09 pm
Fromowitz isn't that expensive, for a stock plan it's $ 1,500 or $1,900

amother
Apricot

Post Thu, Jul 19 2018, 6:57 pm
amother wrote:
Fromowitz isn't that expensive, for a stock plan it's $ 1,500 or $1,900

Thanks! I heard that his stock plans are cheap but changing any little thing costs a fortune and then you’re quickly at pricing similar to a high end architect...

amother
Scarlet

Post Fri, Jul 20 2018, 12:04 pm
I would not recommend Fromowitz. He is good but such a shlep. It takes triple as long by them.

amother
Bronze

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 12:31 pm
bump. who else do you recommend

amother
Bisque

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 1:09 pm
Delman

amother
Rose

Post Mon, Jul 22 2019, 12:11 am
New and supposed to be good - Shmully Fligman 917.626.1996

amother
Wine

Post Mon, Jul 22 2019, 1:41 pm
Naftoli Gut he’s a newer architect but very talented. I know people who used him and were thrilled. (732) 806-0073.

amother
Maroon

Post Mon, Jul 22 2019, 2:05 pm
amother [ Wine ] wrote:
Naftoli Gut he’s a newer architect but very talented. I know people who used him and were thrilled. (732) 806-0073.

We’re using him now for an extension and he is excellent and very pleasant

amother
Bronze

Post Mon, Jul 29 2019, 11:06 pm
amother [ Wine ] wrote:

how much does he run? and is a licensed architect or works for a firm?

amother
Wine

Post Mon, Jul 29 2019, 11:12 pm
He is licensed but works independently. His prices are very reasonable and he offers a much more personal experience than a large firm...

amother
Bronze

Post Tue, Jul 30 2019, 11:06 am
amother [ Wine ] wrote:
He is licensed but works independently. His prices are very reasonable and he offers a much more personal experience than a large firm...

Bump
Any other recommendations?

c899

Post Tue, Jul 30 2019, 12:01 pm
Another vote for Naftali gut, really nice to deal with

amother
Denim

Post Wed, Aug 28 2019, 3:20 pm
Fromowitz went up in price and he is not a licensed architect. Also he doesn’t give you the complete set of plans like window and hvac and all that so most people have their designer do that for them but then you are paying your designer this hourly rate which should be included in architectural plans.

barbara1

Post Fri, Aug 30 2019, 10:48 am
I used Muti Feldbrand and I was extremely happy with his prices and his experience he does collaborate with allot of good designers, I am pretty sure he Is licensed and his prices are very reasonable his number is 732-552-6691.

barbara1

Post Fri, Aug 30 2019, 10:57 am
To be fair to Mr Framawotz none of the Architects offer any hvac drawings that's prepared by an hvac designer, me and my husband are involved with many different architects and residential hvac is never prepared by an Architect additionally Framawitz and any other Architect in town does provide all the window information on all of their plans so please be fair and accurate.Frammawiz has over 20 years experience whether licensed or not (I know many licensed Architects that are horrible designers and Framawits has a couple of licensed people working for him in his office he has a huge operation) and has beautiful designs out there u might not like his design but to just threw out inaccurate information about someone's parnasah is not fair and I don't know him and neither do we use him

hadas15

Post Fri, Aug 30 2019, 11:03 am
I have used fromovitz and was very happy with them.

barbara1

Post Fri, Aug 30 2019, 3:09 pm
Architecture is very subjective and its like a shiduch that has to click I know many people that either despise or love their architects , but most of the time the experience is not that great not sure why architects like contractors have such a bad reputation.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics