Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Att: Five Towns Imas- Cedarhurst sidewalk sale

queensima

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 1:12 pm
I've seen the upcoming Cedarhurst sidewalk sale advertised (this Wed-Sun) and wondering if it pays to make the 40 minute trip. Do they have really good sales on womens/kids clothing? Is the shopping primarily outside in the heat or inside the stores?

amother
Gold

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 1:28 pm
Is it worth the trip? Not so sure..it kind of depends if you are looking for "Jewish" style clothes, in which case you can find things at much cheaper than normal. But it will probably still be more expensive than 'regular' kids/adults clothing that you could find elsewhere. I would advise going the first day, as the really good deals are gone after that- usually they're selling last season stuff, and there's only so much of it, so it sells out.

It's about 50/50 on the indoor/outdoor. Definitely expect to do a lot of walking in the heat.

Moonlight

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 1:33 pm
I wait for this each year!

queensima

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 2:43 pm
Thanks for the replies

amother
Mint

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 3:23 pm
I've bought nice things at Fame. I go the last day of the sale since Sunday is the only day I can go.

It's fun driving to Cedarhurst and having lunch there. I look forward to it each year.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics