Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Totally clean movies my kids can watch
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

LovesHashem

Post Tue, Jul 09 2019, 2:01 am
If were talking tv shows you could do Sesame Street, Mr. Roger's Neighborhood, My Little Pony, Care Bears, Between the Lions, literally anything from PBSKids

amother
Pearl

Post Tue, Jul 09 2019, 2:03 am
For her younger kids, sure. But not entertaining for a 12 year old....

LovesHashem

Post Tue, Jul 09 2019, 2:06 am
amother [ Pearl ] wrote:
For her younger kids, sure. But not entertaining for a 12 year old....

If the 12 year old has NEVER watched anything I think she will be fairly entertained.
The newest version of My Little Pony would for sure entertain her; as adults are it's second biggest demographic.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Tue, Jul 09 2019, 2:10 am
LovesHashem wrote:
If were talking tv shows you could do Sesame Street, Mr. Roger's Neighborhood, My Little Pony, Care Bears, Between the Lions, literally anything from PBSKids

These are all too boring for my 8 year old that barely watches anything, I don't recommend them for a 12 year old.

chipmunks

Post Tue, Jul 09 2019, 9:33 am
singleagain wrote:
Wait .. do you mean your dad noticed and said something?

Possibly, but I don't remember him saying it. I just meant that he trained us to be sensitive to that kind of thing. He eventually didn't have to comment. It sounds like OP is also very careful, so maybe that's the kind of thing her kids have been taught to notice, even if it's just by virtue of being told that we don't call people stupid, etc.

ETA: And he did let us watch the old cartoon Charlotte's Web. I haven't seen it in forever so can't really say if it meets your standards, but I enjoyed it around your kids' ages.

amother
Red

Post Tue, Jul 09 2019, 10:11 am
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:
The newer Arthur episodes are definitely NOT clean! I watched it as a kid so put it on for my 6 year old and promptly switched to the magic school bus. Paw patrol, fireman Sam, Daniel the tiger, curious George, and the magic schools bus are good.

Oh, I didn't know the newer episodes became less appropriate. I was referring to the old stuff

Moonlight

Post Tue, Jul 09 2019, 10:58 am
amother [ Red ] wrote:
Oh, I didn't know the newer episodes became less appropriate. I was referring to the old stuff

definitely. a recent one had Mr Ratburn marrying his partner.

amother
Chocolate

Post Tue, Jul 09 2019, 9:43 pm
How about Curious George , Happy Feet, The Lion King, Dumbo....or if you want real people and not animated movies: The Sandlot, Barney, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, the wizard of oz....

amother
Hotpink

Post Tue, Jul 09 2019, 10:20 pm
Baby’s day out is a very entertaining film and it’s totally clean. It’s interesting for all ages

Moonlight

Post Tue, Jul 09 2019, 10:34 pm
amother [ Chocolate ] wrote:
How about Curious George , Happy Feet, The Lion King, Dumbo....or if you want real people and not animated movies: The Sandlot, Barney, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, the wizard of oz....
I
Cant you feel the love tonight wont work

aricelli

Post Tue, Jul 09 2019, 10:36 pm
Has anyone watched Toby Tyler? I remember loving it as a child, but havent watched it as an adult so cant comment
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics