Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Please daven now!
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Orange

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 7:40 am
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Is this son of rebetizin ester Baila and n torahanytime?

Rebbetzin esther Baila's last name is Schwartz

amother
Scarlet

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 8:41 am
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
Rebbetzin esther Baila's last name is Schwartz

Actually it's Schwarz, but it's not a relative of hers.

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 8:47 am
Keep checking for updates... this is my husband’s classmate / friend and we are heartbroken. Please daven.

amother
Brunette

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 8:50 am
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
Actually it's Schwarz, but it's not a relative of hers.

The last name of the missing rebbe is neither Schwarz nor Schwartz. There are other rebbetzins named Esther Baila.

yerushamama

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 8:53 am
Are there any updates?

amother
Scarlet

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 8:56 am
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
The last name of the missing rebbe is neither Schwarz nor Schwartz. There are other rebbetzins named Esther Baila.

Right the question wasn't about his last name. I only know of one on Torah anytime. Regardless less talk about him and pray for good news

amother
Brunette

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 9:02 am
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
Right the question wasn't about his last name. I only know of one on Torah anytime. Regardless less talk about him and pray for good news

Absolutely. That was my point. No need to speculate, just focus on davening, hopefully for a neis, but at least for nechamah for the family, at least for a way for his wife and children to go on with their lives.

amother
Linen

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 9:08 am
Update I just got:

Good morning. This is Rabbi Haber with an update. There has been no further news overnight. The coast guard and other agencies have searched through the night and continue to search now. Achiezer is working closely with the command center and is poised both to assist them and to coordinate resources to take over the search if necessary. Please continue to daven for Hashem’s help and that he give koach to everyone involved.

browser

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 9:51 am
Bumping

Blessing1

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 10:47 am
Crying Crying I can't stop thinking about the situation.

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 10:55 am
We really need Hashem's guidance...let's hear yeshuos.

amother
Natural

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 12:35 pm
There is a segula of putting two breads on a raft and putting it into the water. It makes the body come to shore.

Iirc they did it when the fil and sil were swept away in Canada a few years ago.

simba

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 12:44 pm
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
There is a segula of putting two breads on a raft and putting it into the water. It makes the body come to shore.

Iirc they did it when the fil and sil were swept away in Canada a few years ago.

Something of this sort was done in California when something similar happened 10 years back. After days of searching this finally brought the body afloat.
I don’t remember the details but this sounds familiar.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 12:45 pm
I heard the coast guard suspended the search?? This is incredibly sad, why do they give up so fast?

amother
Pink

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 12:48 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
I heard the coast guard suspended the search?? This is incredibly sad, why do they give up so fast?

According to YWN those reports aren't true.

And even if it were - there are many other skilled groups partaking in the search aside from the coast guard.

amother
Cerulean

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 4:13 pm
Any news?

southernbubby

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 4:22 pm
Our community WhatsApp said BDE and was found but I don't know where the info came from.

amother
Cerulean

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 4:23 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Our community WhatsApp said BDE and was found but I don't know where the info came from.

Same, but then someone sent that it's not true

amother
Aqua

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 4:34 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:

I believe that if there’s a chance that the person is alive, then they continue searching.

but if they know with certainty ( naturally obviously) that the person isn’t alive anymore than they stop.

So sad

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 4:39 pm
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
I believe that if there’s a chance that the person is alive, then they continue searching.

but if they know with certainty ( naturally obviously) that the person isn’t alive anymore than they stop.

So sad

Riptides are incredibly dangerous. You are risking human lives searching. The food computer modeling of where the body could be. It doesn't appear it's recoverable.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed