Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Amisragas - Israel
Previous  1  2

Shuly

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 8:15 am
I don't have a junkers but my gas bill is about 60 shek a month so yours sounds way too high.

Is the bill in your name or a previous tenant? In a different rental, I once got a crazy high bill and it turns out the bill was in an old tenants name and they were combining it with his current apt.

amother
Blonde

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 8:35 am
Did you check into what the billing address was and switch it to email?

amother
Peach

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 10:00 am
That sounds so frustrating.

So often when I lived there I wouldn't get my bills. When I would call up to pay for it they would say that I can't without the bill..... So I would have to wait to get cut off to pay..... Lol!

But 4000, is absurd. Should not be more than 1000. And even that is on the higher higher end.

Call Chaim vchessed at 072 chessed . They help Americans with bureaucratic and other difficulties....

zebra111

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 12:43 pm
We use pazgas not amisragas so I dont know if this is the same but might be worth checking..
When we first moved in we had reeeally high gas bills. When talking to a neighbour, it turns out they automatically charge full price per unit. If u can prove that a neighbour of urs is being charged less per unit, then they will charge u this lower fee too. We ended up saving over 20shekel a unit this way, and therefore our bills dropped significantly
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions