Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Is 2 pounds a week an achievable goal?
Previous  1  2

ShishKabob

Post Thu, Jul 11 2019, 12:32 pm
I think two pounds a week is very doable and not too much. I think it's a slow and steady type of weight loss not like a rapid lose and rapid gain back thing.
I think exercise is really key and being careful with the big calorie items.
Bhatzlocha

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Jul 11 2019, 1:07 pm
Serious exercise (on top of the dieting) will help with the inches.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 11 2019, 1:11 pm
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:
Serious exercise (on top of the dieting) will help with the inches.

My only issue with exercise is that the only thing I know how to do and is readily available is brisk walking.

I really appreciate the responses here. It's very informative to me.

amother
Gold

Post Thu, Jul 11 2019, 1:27 pm
There are intensive thirty minute exercise videos available on YouTube. When I stick consistently to one of those, I end up appearing way skinnier than you would expect for my weight. It makes me stand taller, straighter, and sucks in the inches all around.

amother
Black

Post Thu, Jul 11 2019, 1:37 pm
First option: Bitesnap app, actually got that advice from imamother. Works great count how many calories you have to eat to reach your goal and count calories per day! Also since you write everything you eat before you eat you don't eat mindlessly! If you are motivated it works great. You're also not limited at all in which kind of food to eat but of course you'll want to make good choices so you can have more.
Second option: if you really want to fit in your dress, faster weight loss but hard on the long run dunkan diet! (Be prepared to gain it back if you stop following the plan!)
You're able to add 2 slices of whole wheat bread/day to reg. dunkan diet and still lose weight. Try without first.
Don't skip on the oatbran ever!!
Good luck!
Beside for walking,try doing abs and weights for toning! You will look skinnier!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise