Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism
The predictions coming true before our eyes

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 11 2019, 12:22 pm
It’s so amazing to see the Torah’s predictions coming true in our time- It said in the time before moshiach that the enemy-will infiltrate the govt in order to try to cause destruction c’v. The muslim Congress ladies and aoc fit the bill-looks like that’s what they’re doing and even a lot of people said when obama got elected the same thing-a man with a muslim father who prayed in mosques and was in muslim clothing when his brother got married-he definitely had strong care for muslims even if he denied being muslim. Elected as Pres. Of America. Doesn’t this look like this is what is happening now? We need moshiach!

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, Jul 11 2019, 1:53 pm
That's what I say about anti-semitism. I of course don't like it, but doesn't it say somewhere that people will always hate us? Everything I see I see the truth of hashem.

amother
Amethyst

Post Thu, Jul 11 2019, 2:55 pm
I thought you were going to point to the more obvious ones - old people and children in the streets of Yerushalayim, the land flourishing and giving fruits, Jews coming from the four corners of the earth to Israel, brides and grooms in the cities of Yehudah, stuff like that.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics