Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Has anyone ordered a fall from China?

devash1

Post Fri, Jun 21 2019, 7:18 am
Hi, I am trying to buy a fall from China I definitely want to get something that is decent.I have dark hair so I think that makes it easier. If anyone has ordered and can give me any advice I would appreciate it. I am open to where to order it from. Someone just recommended him so I thought I would start there. it seems like it is a third of the price to order it directly from China
Thanks

http://tsingtaowigs.com

Rappel

Post Fri, Jun 21 2019, 7:32 am
I honestly read this as someone ordering the fall of China, so I opened it.

Back to cooking, then, I guess Smile

thanks

Post Fri, Jun 21 2019, 10:35 am
There is someone in Monsey that has sample hair and caps. She can help you order. I ordered a wig and a fall, and I'm very happy with both. 8453048334

devash1

Post Sat, Jun 22 2019, 2:25 pm
Thanks, I am in Israel. She probably has experience ordering so I would love to speak to her. Anyone know of anyone in Israel that has the caps and colors?

iluvjerusalem

Post Sat, Jun 22 2019, 3:34 pm
I get this on my nshei email every week, maybe they can help. I’m excluding the phone number since I don’t want to post someones number online but this is the ad. If you want pm me and I’ll give you the number. I’m assuming they’re in Jerusalem :

Wigs from Ali Express! Have you been dreaming of buying a new wig but were held off from the hefty price tag attached? Looking to get a wig without the guilty conscience? Come order your Ali wig today. Choose from our different cap sizes and color swatch so that we can order the perfect wig for you. All wigs, beautiful European hair, selling at unbelievable prices.No hassle involved. Call 053-******* or email Awigsisrael@gmail.com.

EPL

Post Sat, Jul 13 2019, 9:39 pm
I ordered a full wig from China, and it looks surprisingly good. I asked for a picture to be sent to me before they shipped it, and the color looked good. Problem was that it was much darker when it arrived than it looked on the picture. So I had highlites put in, and had it cut. Total cost: $375 for wig, $40 shipping, $150 highlites, $200 for cut.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels