Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Meghan Markle on trip abroad
Previous  1  2  3  4

pause

Post Sun, Jul 14 2019, 11:47 pm
ra_mom wrote:
She's been a casual dresser all her life. She's still finding her way around dresses. Give her a break. I'm sure her stylists still have to listen to her after they put out their suggestions. She just doesn't see it yet.
She's always looked good in two pieces.

It's not about style; it's about fit! I don't care for her style but that's a matter of taste. What bothers me is why aren't her clothes fitting her properly? That black dress to the LionKing premiere simply did not fit - in the front, in the back, at the sides........

ra_mom

Post Sun, Jul 14 2019, 11:48 pm
It's obvious she doesn't know how dresses are supposed to fit. I'm sure the fit is getting a lot of negative attention and she'll figure it out eventually.

pause

Post Sun, Jul 14 2019, 11:51 pm
ra_mom wrote:
It's obvious she doesn't know how dresses are supposed to fit. I'm sure the fit is getting a lot of negative attention and she'll figure it out eventually.

Is the fit her decision to make? I thought it's up to her personal fitter to ensure that the clothes she chooses and the designs she prefers look good on her. IOW, she chooses style and they (tailors, dressers, fitters, whatevers) make it work for her figure.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Jul 14 2019, 11:53 pm
pause wrote:
Is the fit her decision to make? I thought it's up to her personal fitter to ensure that the clothes she chooses and the designs she prefers look good on her. IOW, she chooses style and they (tailors, dressers, fitters, whatevers) make it work for her figure.

When I'm at the dressmaker she says let's take it in over here and I'm like no, I want it here. As the customer, I get my way. Sometimes I'm right and sometimes I'm wrong.

pause

Post Sun, Jul 14 2019, 11:56 pm
ra_mom wrote:
When I'm at the dressmaker she says let's take it in over here and I'm like no, I want it here. As the customer, I get my way. Sometimes I'm right and sometimes I'm wrong.

Oh well. Forgive me for thinking that royalty gets serviced differently than regular civilians.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Jul 14 2019, 11:57 pm
pause wrote:
Oh well. Forgive me for thinking that royalty gets serviced differently than regular civilians.

From other reports, it sounds like she has quite a personality and what she says goes.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics