Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Time sensitive emergency funds needed
Previous  1  2  3

cbg

Post Mon, Jul 15 2019, 12:05 pm
Thank you Hashem
Thank you to ALL of you
Now we need tefillot

amother
White

Post Mon, Jul 15 2019, 12:13 pm
chestnut wrote:
It says they reached their goal (at around 1,900,000) and already ordered the medicine!!
Hooray!!! May she be well until 120 and bring only nachas to her family and klal Yisroel!

Seems they had an offline donation(s) of 285K so they immediately updated that the goal was reached even before they had a chance to add it on the campaign.

They added it now so the campaign goal is back to 2.2 million, and complete.

amother
Amber

Post Mon, Jul 15 2019, 12:14 pm
The server is still accepting donations
One anonymous donor just gave 285,000 which brought it up to more than 2.2 million.

amother
White

Post Mon, Jul 15 2019, 12:15 pm
b.chadash wrote:
One anonymous donor just gave 285,000 which brought it up to more than 2.2 million.

It must have been a promised donation - because they now put the completed goal back up to the original of 2.2. They had put it down to 1.9 until that donation was processed. I think that's very noble of them so as not to look like it hasn't reached yet.

amother
Lavender

Post Mon, Jul 15 2019, 12:16 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:

wow! I'm blown away. literally crying at my desk. what a nation we are.

cbg

Post Mon, Jul 15 2019, 12:43 pm
Now we need lots and lots of tefillot
More than 2.2M

happyone

Post Tue, Jul 16 2019, 12:33 am
Mi Keamcha Yisroel!!!!!

momX4

Post Tue, Jul 16 2019, 12:51 am
amother [ White ] wrote:
Seems they had an offline donation(s) of 285K so they immediately updated that the goal was reached even before they had a chance to add it on the campaign.

They added it now so the campaign goal is back to 2.2 million, and complete.

I saw somewhere that an anonymous person was going to match every donation people gave. They had to email somewhere the receipt. It sounds like it was this donation.

amother
Amber

Post Thu, Jul 18 2019, 9:52 pm
I was asked to post this: The family of Chana Bat Shani (Eliana Cohen) would like to share with our greater family, the worldwide Jewish community, that due to great Siyata D’shmaya, and an unprecedented outpouring of support from all of you, the medication has arrived at the hospital and our daughter is B’ezrat HaShem, scheduled to receive this medication tomorrow morning. We have no words to thank you for all your support and ask that you continue to Daven for the success of this treatment and continued good health for Chana Bat Shani, and all of K’lal Yisroel.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics