Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Calling all you web savvy imas!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 14 2019, 11:54 pm
My daughters school allows any navy jumper as part of their uniform. I have ordered from Amazon, gap/old navy children’s place... but they’re all too short, hitting right above the knees. Where can I find something that will cover the knees, at a decent price?

Anonymous cuz I’ve been driving a whole lot of u crazy!

Rutabaga

Post Mon, Jul 15 2019, 12:12 am
Did you try French Toast?

Can you order through the school or a frum uniform place? I find it's worth the extra money to get the extra length that will last longer than 1 year.

Alternatively, buy a bigger size and have it taken in. That's probably easier to do with a skirt than with a jumper though and will add on to the cost.

ETA: Not sure what your budget is, but I just checked my daughter's school uniform ordering form and the vendor they use is selling jumpers for $38 apiece. If you're interested, PM me for the contact info.

gande

Post Mon, Jul 15 2019, 12:26 am
I agree with Rutabaga. Buy the ones from the jewih company. they are more expensive but look nice, wash well, and will not get worn out. Engelic has a website you can order from and they are good quality.

ra_mom

Post Mon, Jul 15 2019, 7:56 am
Sometimes Lands End carries a longer length option.

amother
Purple

Post Mon, Jul 15 2019, 8:30 am
The company French Toast is usually long enough. And they're great priced.

srbmom

Post Mon, Jul 15 2019, 9:50 am
Second buying from Engelic.
I did not want to give in at first and pay $50 for a jumper, but once I did I feel like I got my money's worth.
The fabric washes beautifully. I bought a size up - was a little long, but my DD was able to wear it twice a week for 2 years and still looks great. I just gave it away because she outgrew it.

aricelli

Post Mon, Jul 15 2019, 1:16 pm
But if youre going to go to a uniform atore do it now! Before the masses come back from wherever they go to.

Marigold

Post Mon, Jul 15 2019, 1:22 pm
I’ve had a great experience with cookies. They even have ample hem so you can let it down mid season. Plus, they wash very well.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics