Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
ANyone else constantly get oil stains?

allthingsblue

Post Mon, Jul 15 2019, 7:18 pm
I do wear an apron when working with something obviously messy, but sometimes I'll be doing something innocuous when... wham... my top gets nailed by olive oil or some other grease. I feel hesitant to buy light colored tshirts and sweaters for that reason, but don't want to be stuck with dark colors only!
I guess I should always don an apron...and stop being lazy... but does anyone else have this predicament too?

challahchallah

Post Mon, Jul 15 2019, 7:21 pm
My husband somehow gets olive oil on his shirts constantly. Do you have a good way to get the stains out if you don’t catch it as soon as it happens?

ra_mom

Post Mon, Jul 15 2019, 7:24 pm
I wear comfy dark lounging clothes around the house and when I cook.
I'm constantly dealing with oil/grease/food stains on the kids clothes from meal times.

tichellady

Post Mon, Jul 15 2019, 7:27 pm
Yes! I am always getting my clothing dirty. It’s so frustrating. I’m a big fan of oxyclean but it doesn’t fix everything

ra_mom

Post Mon, Jul 15 2019, 7:29 pm
challahchallah wrote:
My husband somehow gets olive oil on his shirts constantly. Do you have a good way to get the stains out if you don’t catch it as soon as it happens?

Dish soap (I love Dawn original) breaks all the oil down.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry