Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Indoor Antique Mall between Brooklyn NY and Lakewood NJ?

amother
cornflower

Post Mon, Jan 21 2019, 12:31 pm
Anyone know of any Indoor Antique Malls (having many dealers under one roof) between Brooklyn New York and Lakewood New Jersey that sell decent quality stuff such as Antique Furniture? I know theres a lot of small stores in many of the towns along the way.

I spoke to an Antique Dealer on Atlantic Avenue in Brooklyn who says the stores there are mostly into Danish Modern (and little if any English or French Furniture that I like).

Upstate New York has loads of Antique Malls all over the place, but thats in the opposite direction.

Thanks for any help.

rachelmom1

Post Mon, Jan 21 2019, 12:49 pm
In NYC there is building on Lexington and 32nd that has an entire floor dedicated to antiques. No idea what they have there.

amother
cornflower

Post Mon, Jan 21 2019, 12:56 pm
rachelmom1 wrote:
In NYC there is building on Lexington and 32nd that has an entire floor dedicated to antiques. No idea what they have there.

Thanks. I assume you mean 200 Lex and Im pretty sure theyre very expensive.

They probably have people scouting the out of the city Antique Shops for their merchandise and then they mark it up double or triple.

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Jan 21 2019, 2:40 pm
Are you looking for a particular piece?
What's is your price range?

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, Jul 16 2019, 12:04 pm
B U M P
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries