Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Monsey car service

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 16 2019, 2:09 pm
I have a daughter in Camp Kolos (Leeds, NY) who desperately wants to go to a wedding in Monsey tomorrow night. I have a ride there but I’m not sure how to get her back. Does anyone know of a car service or other resource I could contact? I live far out of town and feel lost! Uber says the ride would be $122 so around that price would make sense.

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, Jul 16 2019, 2:20 pm
The price most car service charge from Monsey to Brooklyn is $120, some even more. Leeds NY is very far, it probably will be more than $120 because you want for at night.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 16 2019, 2:22 pm
I think the price is ok. Do you have anyone reliable you would trust with a teen to make the trip?

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, Jul 16 2019, 3:00 pm
You can only use a lady driver because of yichud. I would anyways use a Jewish women for safety. There are numbers listed in the community connections but I don't have time to look up now.
You can look it up at communityconnectionsmonsey.com & view the current issue. It's listed in the yellow section by the classifieds.

momo6

Post Tue, Jul 16 2019, 6:22 pm
Thank you so much! I found someone who will do it for $150. How much tip will she expect?

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, Jul 16 2019, 6:22 pm
$150 is $150. Why do you need to tip????
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries