Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Bathroom vanity

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 16 2019, 6:05 pm
Hi! Does anyone know where I can purchase a decent quality bathroom vanity for a middle of the range price?

home depot vanities are too cheap in quality for me-looking for something a step up from that.

Thanks!

amother
Mustard

Post Tue, Jul 16 2019, 6:08 pm
I recently got a nice one from Wayfair.

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Jul 16 2019, 6:11 pm
Wayfair
Island plumbing (call and they’ll give you websites to look at)

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, Jul 16 2019, 6:51 pm
amother [ Mint ] wrote:
Wayfair
Island plumbing (call and they’ll give you websites to look at)

If you order from wayfair it is 100% worth getting the warranty

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 16 2019, 7:24 pm
amother [ Jetblack ] wrote:
If you order from wayfair it is 100% worth getting the warranty

so they are comparable in quality to home depot? that's what I don't want...

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Jul 16 2019, 7:41 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
so they are comparable in quality to home depot? that's what I don't want...

If you’re in Brooklyn, try Home and Stone

Amarante

Post Wed, Jul 17 2019, 7:30 am
You can get a vanity from any decent kitchen and bath store that sells cabinets. The advantage is that there would be a much wider range of styles and sizes so you can configure exactly what you want including wood (if you want wood) or color (if you opt for painted. They would generally carry several cabinet lines so that you can get one in your price point. The other advantage is that you can then get exactly the counter you want as well as the style of faucet.

Alternatively if there is a local cabinetmaker/carpenter, you can have one made that is completely custom. I recently remodeled and used a local place for my kitchen, baths as well as built ins and I was able to get something completely for my needs and tastes.

The Big Box stores like Home Depot and Loewes are generally not the best places to shop (in my experience) as you can get better variety and comparable pricing elsewhere.

I've bought a few things from wayfair and buy a lot on the internet but I wouldn't get a vanity on the internet because I would want to deal with a local company if there were issues. Who in the world would want to have to deal with returning a heavy bulk piece of furniture and packing it up etc. I had a custom hood made and they delivered the wrong size so it had to be shipped back - luckily it wasn't my problem as it had been ordered by my kitchen designer so she handled packing it up and having it shipping back and reordering it.

amother
Tangerine

Post Wed, Jul 17 2019, 8:48 am
World Wide Plumbing in Boro Park has a huge selection of brands in all different price ranges. Worth checking out.

stillnewlywed

Post Wed, Jul 17 2019, 9:03 am
http://www.fairmontdesigns.com/
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating