Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
What is best brand for straight sheital?

BLG613

Post Fri, Jul 12 2019, 10:02 am
Other than spending $$$$$$$ on Zelda/Dini etc..

What is next best wig brand for someone looking for sleek/silky straight sheital (ideally with side or full bang - going for that look)?

Willing to spend more (not necessarily $4-5K...) but want something higher quality than irene/miri/sary

Leleh

Post Tue, Jul 16 2019, 8:41 pm
I'm really, really happy with my sleek, straight Shuly. It was about 3K for a decent length, not so long, not so short.

bsy

Post Tue, Jul 16 2019, 10:33 pm
Kiki?

Leleh

Post Tue, Jul 16 2019, 10:46 pm
https://www.shulywigs.com/

Mide7

Post Thu, Sep 05 2019, 12:37 pm
So many good ones for your price range. I recommend finding a fantastic sheitel macher and working from there. I highly recommend Gitel Rosenzweig in Flatbush.

Chayalle

Post Thu, Sep 05 2019, 12:44 pm
I'm really happy with my Rosemarie, though I like it with some curls in it (but it looks great sleek/straight as well.)

asmileaday

Post Thu, Sep 05 2019, 1:34 pm
I know you said you don't want cheap but my Miri Olympia is FANTASTIC. I put in a drop of babyhair for a soft hairline. I live in this wig. It's so comfortable. No matter how much I abuse it, I brush it out and I'm ready to walk out the door with it.

Post Thu, Sep 05 2019, 2:29 pm
I love the Shevy brand. The haircut at Shevy is so precise the hair falls into place even years later.

cnc

Post Thu, Sep 05 2019, 2:35 pm
Irene blunt

Eselle13

Post Thu, Sep 05 2019, 4:18 pm
I have a straight Irene fall that I love! I wear it all the time (even in the rain) and it doesn't frizz

ra_mom

Post Thu, Sep 05 2019, 4:26 pm
Chayalle wrote:
I'm really happy with my Rosemarie, though I like it with some curls in it (but it looks great sleek/straight as well.)

What's the price range? Is it lightweight and natural or heavy with full thick hair like all wigs are these days Sad?

applesbananas

Post Thu, Sep 05 2019, 7:37 pm
Im a SM. Best response so far is Rosemarie. Mostly avail in lkwd and tristate. Also beverlys are very sleek. Same thing company is based in lkwd so mostly lkwd and tristate...

Blueberry Muffin

Post Mon, Nov 16 2020, 1:24 pm
[quote="asmileaday"]I know you said you don't want cheap but my Miri Olympia is FANTASTIC. I put in a drop of babyhair for a soft hairline. I live in this wig. It's so comfortable. No matter how much I abuse it, I brush it out and I'm ready to walk out the door with it.[/quote
\How much do the Miri Olimpia Wigs cost?
I don't see any information on their website for this line.
Do they hold a curl?
Do they come with lace front?
Where do I find more information for these wigs?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels