Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Orlando, FL

etr

Post Mon, Jun 04 2018, 1:15 pm
Orlando, FL has some great open positions now in every industry - Healthcare workers, Real Estate/Construction, school teachers and much, much more! Orlando is on every list of fastest growing cities in US. Nice, close knit community with weekly shiurim and daily minyanim, community day school with 100 kids (through 8th grade), and lots of social programming for all ages. House with a pool for under 350k! 20 minutes to Disney, 10 to universal and Seaworld. 3 hours to Boca, 4 to Miami.
Following ad is from day school -
Judaic studies teachers needed for Kindergarten (grade before 1st) and preschool for small growing Jewish day school in Orlando, Florida. Candidate must have years of experience teaching and should ideally possess a teachers degree. Speaking hebrew a big plus. Good Salary and great community and city to bring your family to. Does not need to be married. Maybe two friends can come together? Please email me at gittysgourmet@gmail.com or call my husband with any questions regarding position Rabbi Schepansky 4078641995. I'm happy to answer any questions regarding community etc.

amotheranon

Post Thu, Dec 13 2018, 5:31 pm
Any updates? Interested in possible move to Orlando. Thank you.

etr

Post Sun, Dec 23 2018, 10:05 pm
still a great community to move into! You can PM Me any questions you have!

etr

Post Wed, Jul 17 2019, 5:52 pm
Bump. Orlando has a Kindergarten Morah position open for the fall. If you are interested, please email rabbiys@orlandotorah.com. Great networking opportunities for husbands as well in fields including, but not limited to, healthcare administration, medicine and nursing, real estate, and law.

Affordable housing in a friendly, warm and caring growth oriented community located in a nice, safe and family friendly neighborhood.

If you have two lovely single friends/relatives who would like to come together, there are other open positions in the nursery, elementary, and middle school in both Judaic and secular fields, as well as front desk administration.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating