Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Period and water park - ASAP
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

Gerbera

Post Wed, Jul 17 2019, 8:32 pm
urban gypsy wrote:
YES ME TOO! PM me BYT buddy Hug

I went to BYT too 😂 apparently it's not very BY like to have a pool...from some other thread I commented on regarding pools/tuition/etc lol

The article that was published after Rabbi Stefansky passed away I believe mentioned he wanted the pool there to avoid mixed swimming.

WhatFor

Post Thu, Jul 18 2019, 12:23 am
Gerbera wrote:
I went to BYT too 😂 apparently it's not very BY like to have a pool...from some other thread I commented on regarding pools/tuition/etc lol

The article that was published after Rabbi Stefansky passed away I believe mentioned he wanted the pool there to avoid mixed swimming.

I'm not sure what was said on the other thread, but I wrote: "the more right wing BYs in the US happen to not have pools, afaik""
BYT, assuming it's in Toronto, is not in the US.
I'm not sure if they didn't have one on policy; I'd actually assume it had more to do with budget and priorities. The school I went to growing up didn't even have "gym" as a subject, forget an actual gym.

amother
Emerald

Post Thu, Jul 18 2019, 12:58 am
crl wrote:
On my 8th grade graduation trip, at least half of us ended up synced on our periods but also were at a hotel with a pool, so one of my classmates showed anyone who wasn’t familiar how to use a tampon and we all swam merrily on our non-bloody way.

Was a Bais Yaakov type school.

This concept that girls shouldn’t bike, ride horses, use tampons etc. just in case they break their hymen is archaic and damaging. Virginity is defined by intimate penetration.

How did your classmate show everyone?

urban gypsy

Post Thu, Jul 18 2019, 9:29 am
Gerbera wrote:

Hi Toronto buddy! Hug
Do you have a link? I would love to read it.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 18 2019, 10:08 am
creditcards wrote:
OP,
So what ended up happening with her trip? Did she go into the water?

Yea she said she went into the water and all worked out better then she couldve imagined bh!!
No droopy pads or dripping blood!!
Bh! I was so nervous!

Gerbera

Post Thu, Jul 18 2019, 10:11 am
urban gypsy wrote:
Hi Toronto buddy! Hug
Do you have a link? I would love to read it.

Hi! Here ya go...my grade from BY has a WhatsApp chat - someone scanned and posted the article but I just deleted it off my phone this morning!

Hopefully this is the full article!
https://mishpacha.com/the-transformer/

urban gypsy

Post Thu, Jul 18 2019, 11:30 am
Gerbera wrote:
Hi! Here ya go...my grade from BY has a WhatsApp chat - someone scanned and posted the article but I just deleted it off my phone this morning!

Hopefully this is the full article!
https://mishpacha.com/the-transformer/

THANK YOU! I cried Crying
Always took that pool for granted and never thought twice about the intention behind it
He was truly a giant among men
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children