Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Protect your family!!!!
  Previous  1  2  3 8  9  10 17  18  19  Next

1untamedgirl

Post Thu, Jul 18 2019, 10:56 am
Jewishfoodie wrote:
As we speak, my mailman just casually handed me the Macys jewelry catalogue.What if I wouldnt have been here right this moment?

The pure hashgacha pratus of it, it makes me weep!

Did u see the page with the necklaces? Dont look! Necks everywhere! And Hashem knew this nisayon was coming my way so he made my husband get stuck in traffic...all so I could rip the Macys catalogue so no one else is nichshal and throw it into 18 different garbage cans so it cant be put together...

We must be sooo wary..shmutz just creeps in with the grocery order...

Someone once told me that her female friend delivered mail in the Jewish neighborhood and the strange Jews refused to take the mail directly from her.. And now you come here and openly admit your sin of taking mail directly from the maleman. Hmm.. I guess we can no longer consider you to be one of them strange Jews anymore.. So sad Can't Believe It

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Jul 18 2019, 11:05 am
1untamedgirl wrote:
Someone once told me that her female friend delivered mail in the Jewish neighborhood and the strange Jews refused to take the mail directly from her.. And now you come here and openly admit your sin of taking mail directly from the maleman. Hmm.. I guess we can no longer consider you to be one of them strange Jews anymore.. So sad Can't Believe It

No no! It was done perfectly according to halacha. He was a shaliach (of George Clooney) and he only hand it to me with a shinuy, with his left hand. But im fasting iyH sunday anyway so...

Not everyone can be on your madreiga. Do you count the legs on the bugs you eat so you should know how many aveiros youre getting by eating tola'im?

Well I do. So im special in my own way, my mommy said.

flowerpower

Post Thu, Jul 18 2019, 11:32 am
As I am ironing my dh clothes for shabbos ( my kallah teacher taught us that we have to strive to be an אשת חיל after all) I am “flat”tered and im”press”ed at how you fellow jews try to protect your family. I can’t “starch” to tell you how full my heart is just from reading this post. You guys never c(r)ease to amaze me.

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Jul 18 2019, 11:47 am
flowerpower wrote:
As I am ironing my dh clothes for shabbos ( my kallah teacher taught us that we have to strive to be an אשת חיל after all) I am “flat”tered and im”press”ed at how you fellow jews try to protect your family. I can’t “starch” to tell you how full my heart is just from reading this post. You guys never c(r)ease to amaze me.

"Ironic" . Because, a maze can take you ANYWHERE. To non kosher places too.

We must always be sooo careful not to fold and put away our Jewish principles

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Jul 18 2019, 11:51 am
I just used some perfume because my dh was coming home. But the repairman came first so I quickly sprayed myself with that spray that keeps deer and cat away.

Because an isha kshaira has obligations

Good news; no cats, no deer.
Lesser gooder news, broken dryer.

So add to the list that the spray also keeps repairmen away. good stuff... probably made by st moritz..

(glad I wear perfume on my wrists not my face)

BatyaEsther

Post Thu, Jul 18 2019, 12:31 pm
I put duct tape over my mouth, nose and ears when I sleep so that I don't accidentally injest a tarfus bug.
Over my ears you may ask? You can't be too careful.

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Jul 18 2019, 12:46 pm
BatyaEsther wrote:
I put duct tape over my mouth, nose and ears when I sleep so that I don't accidentally injest a tarfus bug.

Ah! THAT was the hatzalah call last night! Im just curious; why did you call a male Hatzalah member to revive you? The women are only 3 hours away in the mountains... tape over your nose and mouth is not exactly pikuach nefesh .... are you still with us?

BatyaEsther

Post Thu, Jul 18 2019, 1:06 pm
I tried with to tell them to call Ruchie Freier, but my eyes, which I am so accustom to keeping down so that I CVS don't see anything inappropriate or make eye contact with anyone CVS,CVS lo aleynu , had a hard time focusing on the letters of the eye-tracker. My not-yet-frum- enough neighbor, made the erroneous call.

1untamedgirl

Post Thu, Jul 18 2019, 1:42 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:
No no! It was done perfectly according to halacha. He was a shaliach (of George Clooney) and he only hand it to me with a shinuy, with his left hand. But im fasting iyH sunday anyway so...

Not everyone can be on your madreiga. Do you count the legs on the bugs you eat so you should know how many aveiros youre getting by eating tola'im?

Well I do. So im special in my own way, my mommy said.

Your mommy probably just wanted you to take a shower and not wear makeup so she said that you are special to keep you quiet..

And all the bugs from my neighborhood went to live in monsey with the deer, raccoons, bears, and turkeys so no bugs for me. All the Jews who moved to Monsey thinking it was the holy land are now the ones eating bugs and living with vilda chayis. Nebach. Hold on while I ask my rav if they are still frum..

Now if only I can scare the cats from my neighborhood to move to Monsey as well..

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Jul 18 2019, 2:02 pm
1untamedgirl wrote:
Your mommy probably just wanted you to take a shower and not wear makeup so she said that you are special to keep you quiet..

And all the bugs from my neighborhood went to live in monsey with the deer, raccoons, bears, and turkeys so no bugs for me. All the Jews who moved to Monsey thinking it was the holy land are now the ones eating bugs and living with vilda chayis. Nebach. Hold on while I ask my rav if they are still frum..

Now if only I can scare the cats from my neighborhood to move to Monsey as well..

I couldnt hear u. Tape over my ears.

WitchKitty

Post Thu, Jul 18 2019, 2:31 pm
flowerpower wrote:

mirror

Post Thu, Jul 18 2019, 2:57 pm
BatyaEsther wrote:

Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy

Metukah

Post Thu, Jul 18 2019, 3:30 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:
Dont job shame!
I know a Jewish man ..lets call him chaim yehuda yosef dov, married! who worked in an office that employed a (n'kaivah) secretary. Even behind the smoky divider in front of her, you were able to see that it was a (female) because her desk was always neat.

Of course he left his job!! May he be zocheh to continue creating generations of righteous children! He has nothing better to do....truthfully..

You have me in stitches here. Funniest post on the thread... And it's all funny.

I feel its a moshav leitzim here, first perek in tehillim tells me to keep away, so I'm gonna say tehillim for all your neshomos.

Metukah

Post Thu, Jul 18 2019, 3:33 pm
southernbubby wrote:
It's only a problem if he enters through the chimney. BTW, you know those deer that I was complaining about? Tell him that they are good for pulling sleds and that he should come to Monsey and get them.

At that size no 'tatte chogeh' fits through a chimney. My father would barely get one foot in.

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Jul 18 2019, 3:53 pm
Metukah wrote:
You have me in stitches here. Funniest post on the thread... And it's all funny.

I feel its a moshav leitzim here, first perek in tehillim tells me to keep away, so I'm gonna say tehillim for all your neshomos.

Light some candles too. We can use all the help we can get. Please make sure the candles are kosher tho.. parve if possible

rachelmom1

Post Thu, Jul 18 2019, 4:29 pm
Rejoining some conversations I missed. Gotta bring home the "bacon" you know. The facon for you frummies.

Woman of Valor

Post Thu, Jul 18 2019, 4:36 pm
When I order deli I ask for “smoked turkey chest” G-d forbid to say br..st
Also, I don’t allow any boys or men to hold my infant daughter. It could get them thinking about older females
Also, I never shared any of my pregnancies or births with ANYONE, for fear they’d know my husband and I had…been together
Since all land and boats is considered female sort of, all males in my family live only in the air. I visit my husband and sons via helicopter once per month…why not more often? it’s expensive, stop judging us.
I never shower or bathe because how can I be naked, even when alone????!!!!!!
If the cashier is male, I throw the cash and ask him to catch it. Handing it to him would be so inappropriate.

Cookiegirl

Post Thu, Jul 18 2019, 4:39 pm
Facon is ma'aras ayin, you know...

Maybe just quit your job like ZZ...

rachelmom1

Post Thu, Jul 18 2019, 4:43 pm
I asked my rav - who felt it more improper for a true bas yisroel to collect on street corners. Just working till I can papers that document me as an undocumented illegal - then everything will be free.
Cookiegirl wrote:
Facon is ma'aras ayin, you know...

Maybe just quit your job like ZZ...

aricelli

Post Thu, Jul 18 2019, 4:50 pm
I have such a long way to go. I am hiding in shame. Kudos to all you special women.
Page 9 of 19   Previous  1  2  3 8  9  10 17  18  19  Next Recent Topics