Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Stuck.

PeanutMama

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 3:49 pm
So.
I have an unfiltered iPhone. And I have a facebook, Amazon, Ebay and Instagram (I do not post so much on fb and Instagram, I just scroll and see what my non religious family and friends are up to. I am the first to become frum.) accounts. I watch YouTube videos. I mostly watch funny videos to cheer me up when I’m feeling lonely and recipes if I want to cook something, short shiurim (I have a short attention span) about anything and jewish music videos— nothing really bad. I have WhatsApp too but that’s okay because I am part of jewish groups and I use it to talk to my family.

I have a bunch of Torah apps (Torah Anytime Aish Chabad etc) that I love to browse and look at.

However I live in a chasidish area and I’m married to a chassid.
And I feel pressured to have a filter on my phone. I understand why ppl would have a filter and stuff, but I’m afraid that it’s going to block out things that are not harmful but more like educational think pregnancy apps for example.

I’m wondering if such a thing exists, if there is a filter that allows all these sites to run properly and without crashing.

Thank you.

Turquoise

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 4:01 pm
I have netspark I was also worried about all that
Have not had any problems have it for a few years
I had it done at Tag they are very helpful if you need to tweak it
Good luck!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics