Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Anyone here finally able to lose the baby pooch?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 12:32 pm
I am thin, but not happy with the loose, flabby lower belly. If you were skinny and had to exercise to finally get rid of lower belly Mommy Tummy, please share your success story...what eating plan and exercises helped you do it? Ty!

amother
Sapphire

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 12:58 pm
I believe the only think that helps is a tummy tuck.
No exercise does it. Your muscles are probably loose.

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 1:02 pm
If it's flabby muscles you can do exercise. If it's stretched out skin it won't go anywhere without surgery.

amother
Puce

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 1:10 pm
1. Abs are made in the kitchen- even if you're not looking for a 6 pack, what you eat makes a huge difference.
2. Like the above poster said, your muscles (transverse abdominis mainly) are probably weak. When doing exercise, make sure youre breathing correctly- even if the exercises are super simple, just breathing the correct way will make a huge difference. A personal trainer can help you with that.

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 1:44 pm
Are you back down to your prepregnancy weight? That would be the first step.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 1:54 pm
I’m planning on using the Restore Your Core method. Some really like the Mummy Tummy one also.

little neshamala

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 2:08 pm
I had a pooch from diastasis recti (very common). I did the mutu method and it really reduced it.

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 2:16 pm
I worked out my entire pregnancy.
I started with the belly bandit as soon as I came home from the hospital. Once I got the go-ahead, I hit the gym.
I took long breaks between pregnancies.

amother
Purple

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 3:09 pm
Do ppl find the belly bandit helps? I’m one month postpartum already am I too late to start wearing one?

bepositive

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 3:34 pm
I have the same problem. I'm currently looking into coolscupting. The fat cells are frozen and get naturally eliminated in the weeks following treatment. I think a maximum of 3 sessions are required.

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 3:37 pm
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
Do ppl find the belly bandit helps? I’m one month postpartum already am I too late to start wearing one?

I doubt it did anything for me. It was always too big. But everyone raves about it, so I bought it. It made me feel fancy hehe. Like I'm doing a little effort.

amother
Coffee

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 3:42 pm
I wear the belly bandit in hospital, and try to wear it 24/7, I find it helps.

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 3:44 pm
bepositive wrote:
I have the same problem. I'm currently looking into coolscupting. The fat cells are frozen and get naturally eliminated in the weeks following treatment. I think a maximum of 3 sessions are required.

Please tell us more about this. I'm interested.

I know ppl had success with Julia Tupler for diastasis recti.(google it)

bepositive

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 3:59 pm
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
Please tell us more about this. I'm interested.

I know ppl had success with Julia Tupler for diastasis recti.(google it)

Just Google coolscupting and you'll see all the info. I haven't actually done it myself yet so cannot comment on the success rate. It won't help loose muscles though. Only work on fat.

amother
Jetblack

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 6:28 pm
Core exercises

amother
Apricot

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 7:20 pm
I'm a former personal trainer. You cant outrun your fork..lol. If you were thin and didn't gain a huge amount of weight with pregnancy..., diet and exercise should do it. More than a 35 to 40 lb. gain may be an issue of stretched skin. How NOT To Die food plan is a great way to lose fast and it,s a great food plan to adhere to generally. Eliminating animal products, and processed oils works. There is a free app. I occasionally eat fish/ chicken but it,s so easy to be at my ideal weight with this plan, I stayed on it for good...hatzlacha raba.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 7:53 pm
amother [ Apricot ] wrote:
I'm a former personal trainer. You cant outrun your fork..lol. If you were thin and didn't gain a huge amount of weight with pregnancy..., diet and exercise should do it. More than a 35 to 40 lb. gain may be an issue of stretched skin. How NOT To Die food plan is a great way to lose fast and it,s a great food plan to adhere to generally. Eliminating animal products, and processed oils works. There is a free app. I occasionally eat fish/ chicken but it,s so easy to be at my ideal weight with this plan, I stayed on it for good...hatzlacha raba.

Hi, this op, thanks everyone for your responses. I never gained more than 35 pounds during pregnancy. I am just dealing with a Mommy pooch, my lower belly sticks out a bit in a fitted T-shirt, etc. I eat extremely clean, often intermittent fasting, so diet isn't my issue, I'm pretty sure...I'm looking for tips on core exercises that worked for those of you that got your flat lower bellies back! Ty
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise