Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
3 year old scared

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 22 2019, 9:17 am
She's my first girl, and my sons were easy, so I really don't know what to do. She just turned 3 and is scared to wear underwear. So I asked the dr what to do, he said to put her on the toilet after meals for 15 minutes and read books etc, not to worry about the underwear. We did that once yesterday. Today she refused to go on. I don't know what to do, especially because I think she has to be trained before gan next year...

amother
Yellow

Post Mon, Jul 22 2019, 10:15 am
Let her run around bare bottomed for afew days. Give her alot to drink & put her on the toilet every hour for 10 minutes. If she makes on the floor, show her that this belongs in the toilet & have her help you clean up.

Rappel

Post Mon, Jul 22 2019, 10:23 am
Have you tried a potty? My son was afraid of the depth of the toilet for a long time. We got him a potty, he used it once, and then decided it was ichsa and preferred the toilet from then on.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training