Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Any sales on wigs now?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 22 2019, 9:42 am
The past few months I've seen ads for sales on wigs. Are there still any sales on? I didn't have the money then but now I do wouldn't want to s spend full price

nanny24/7

Post Mon, Jul 22 2019, 10:37 am
Not sure what you are looking for but I was recently at Estees Wigs on 18th Avenue and they had some stuff on sale. I think it was motly precuts. And the sale prices seemed pretty reasonable. Sorry I don't remember actual numbers .
I actually saw something I liked but I don't want to spend the money right now. I went just to browse as I am thinking of buying something in the near future.
Very possible the wigs are still on sale as it seemed like an ongoing sale. Definitely not a one day sale kind of thing.

bamba

Post Mon, Jul 22 2019, 12:41 pm
I saw Miri wigs advertised some wig sales.

crl

Post Mon, Jul 22 2019, 6:19 pm
What are you looking for? I have 1 almost new for sale and 1 used but really cheap; in the browns.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Mon, Jul 22 2019, 6:24 pm
nanny24/7 wrote:
Not sure what you are looking for but I was recently at Estees Wigs on 18th Avenue and they had some stuff on sale. I think it was motly precuts. And the sale prices seemed pretty reasonable. Sorry I don't remember actual numbers .
I actually saw something I liked but I don't want to spend the money right now. I went just to browse as I am thinking of buying something in the near future.
Very possible the wigs are still on sale as it seemed like an ongoing sale. Definitely not a one day sale kind of thing.

STAY AWAY FROM ESTEES!! She is a thief! She took a check from me, cashed it, didn’t give me my wig! DO NOT USE HER!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries