Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Yeled v'yalda WIC

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 22 2019, 10:03 am
I want to apply for WIC at this location and I've been calling non stop but no one picks up phone or returns my call (I have left multiple voicemails.) How do I get through to make an appointment???

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Jul 22 2019, 10:05 am
Keep calling you’ll get through to someone

amother
Jetblack

Post Mon, Jul 22 2019, 10:10 am
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
Keep calling you’ll get through to someone

Or just walk in.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 22 2019, 10:21 am
Is there another number besides 686 2129?
I would totally walk in except I live nowhere near there.

amother
Mauve

Post Mon, Jul 22 2019, 10:31 am
they usually answer or return calls. last week I couldnt get through and when I came in (actually 2 weeks ago), there was a sub so that explained that. I dont live near there so I totally understand the frustration of not being able to just walk in when they dont pick up.
I am happy with the location. In the summer, Thursdays are walk in days from 7am-2pm if that helps.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 22 2019, 10:33 am
amother [ Mauve ] wrote:
they usually answer or return calls. last week I couldnt get through and when I came in (actually 2 weeks ago), there was a sub so that explained that. I dont live near there so I totally understand the frustration of not being able to just walk in when they dont pick up.
I am happy with the location. In the summer, Thursdays are walk in days from 7am-2pm if that helps.

Thank you! Does walk in mean that they will process my paper work then? I can walk in and have an actual appointment?

amother
Mauve

Post Mon, Jul 22 2019, 10:36 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you! Does walk in mean that they will process my paper work then? I can walk in and have an actual appointment?

Yes. I just did that on Thursday of this past week. I needed to meet with them to update something and they took me in, no problem. This is just for the summer.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 22 2019, 12:03 pm
Thanks so much! If I don't get through by phone before Thursday I'll try walking in. Thank you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries