Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Easiest way to make photo books

ChutzPAh

Post Mon, Jul 22 2019, 12:03 pm
What is the easiest way to make photo books or print pictures from an I phone ? What about from Dropbox?
Also, are those great deals from Shutterfly that they keep offering real? They seem too good to be true. What’s the catch? Are they good quality?
Thanks

trixx

Post Mon, Jul 22 2019, 12:10 pm
Yes, they're real, no catch.

soap suds

Post Mon, Jul 22 2019, 12:13 pm
Shutterfly has a higher shipping fee than other similar sites, so you'll usually end up paying more for their "free" stuff than you would on a different site with smaller coupons.

questioner

Post Mon, Jul 22 2019, 12:18 pm
If you upload your photos to google photos, they can choose photos for you and create a photo book. They do a really great job picking out good pics, but you are more limited as to layout and they can be more expensive than the other sites.

youngmommy24

Post Mon, Jul 22 2019, 2:42 pm
I had great experience with adoramapix. their quality is amazing ! shutterfly developing is not so sharp and you end up paying high rate for shipping on these promotions.. also, with each additional item ordered on shutterfly (even though it's free ) shipping fee will increase .

seeker

Post Mon, Jul 22 2019, 6:18 pm
I'm happy with Shutterfly, though the print quality of the books is not amazing. It's more of a fun memory thing than a way to preserve photos forever. It's easy to use, and even though the shipping isn't cheap I still feel like it's worth it when you're not paying much or any for the product. A few months ago they were offering unlimited free extra pages that stacked with a free book if you already had one in your account, so I got three years worth of memories printed and bound for about $12 without even needing to spend much time on layout.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics