Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Saltwater sandals..do they last?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 22 2019, 11:35 pm
Just bought my ds saltwater sandals. Do they hold up well? He is 5 and he liked them so I bought and told him he needs to try to keep them clean since they are "fancier" type sandals. The lady at the shoe store said they can be washed, as in get wet in the ocean so I'm wondering do they actually look fresh and clean though out the summer or will the average 5 year old boy destroy them? Just curious, because the most important thing to me is that he wears them, is comfortable, and enjoys them. Keeping them clean and fresh looking is a bonus. Tia.

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Jul 22 2019, 11:43 pm
We have hand-me-downs from a friend and they look great. But I don't know how much they were abused or even how often they were used.

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 12:37 am
My 2 year old is wearing hand me downs from my 5 year old. They are in perfect condition. I don't take it off them when they go in the water. They both wore them every day, Shabbos included! And my kids are normally hard on shoes. My daughter also had saltwater sandals that she wore on a daily basis and as water shoes too and I passed them on to a neighbor. I never was able to pass down any other shoe.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 12:39 am
That's so awesome to hear! Thanks

amother
Violet

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 2:37 am
Saltwater sandals are the best! You can actually wash in the machine and air dry overnight, they’ll look brand new.

Marigold

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 4:02 am
I think its the only sandal that holds up. I Had them for years and was able to pass down to friends and family too.

momsrus

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 8:52 am
They last (almost) forever

amother
Apricot

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 9:03 am
My three year old is wearing a pair my 8 year old wore for two seasons (I buy then big to last two seasons) they look amazing. They really hold up and look great!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics