Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Anyone have experience with EBM wigs, China?
Previous  1  2

noosheen

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 1:25 pm
PostPosted: Sun, Jul 21 2019, 9:02 am Post subject: re: Anyone have experience with EBM wigs, China?
The found this info on Instagram. I’m not sure if this is what you are looking for.

Ebm Wigs–Adina
Ebm Wigs Factory in China.
over 2000pcs wigs in stock.
World wide delivery.
whatsapp/tel: +86 189 5329 1100
Email: adina@ebmwigs.com

CRL- is this the right info???

crl

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 7:21 pm
There are a few accounts for different salespeople. This one is the main one: https://instagram.com/ebm_wigs.....54lgb

I’ve also been super lazy; if anyone wants to PM me, I can send you my Instagram and point you to which photos are EBM; sorry, I just haven’t had time to blur my face and dig up pics. Sad

bepositive

Post Fri, Sep 20 2019, 10:52 am
Update : I ordered a 17" full wig and a lace band separately. I paid $500 for both including shipping.
The hair is very nice and sleek. The highlights are also well done. On top where the hair is straighter, the hair feels sleeker and less dry than on the wavy part. I showed it to a shaitel Macher and she said the hair is probably like a sary.
However, for me personally there was too much hair, especially on the skin top. I have a small face, so it looked puffy. Also I cannot really wear it without the lace band because the front looks way too wiggy and I don't leave hair out. But nothing that baby hairs can't fix.
Overall this wig is really nice, has a lot of potential. I gave it in to remove some of the bulk and to add baby hairs.

Here's a pic of the wig. https://I.imgur.com/36hoqWH.jpg

flmommy

Post Fri, Sep 20 2019, 12:43 pm
Bepositive thanks for the update and picture!

saltandvinegar

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 12:08 pm
Hi, im interested in buying a wig from EBM. Just wanted to see if anyone had other experiences to share about it?

HooRYou

Post Tue, Apr 28 2020, 10:12 am
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! My EBM wig. In fact, I cannot even express how much I love it. My best wig yet. It's not anything custom. I wanted an air-dry wavy/curly and this definitely does the job. It is about 2-years old and still like t was when it was brand new. It doesn't know or seem to lose hair at all. The only thing I regret is not doing it sooner (I bought a new wig for a simcha about a year before at a special sale. It is a well respected brand but a total lemon).

amother
Rose

Post Sun, Jul 19 2020, 10:17 pm
There is a lady in monsey who sells EBM wigs cost price. Gorgeous wigs. Shaintels.com 845-376-9982

Maryann

Post Sun, Jul 19 2020, 10:42 pm
What is a sport wig that doesn’t need a headband?

chocolatecake

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 2:27 pm
Anyone know if these wigs are still good and the contact info valid?

happy rock

Post Sat, Jan 29 2022, 7:02 pm
Bump

amother
Impatiens

Post Sat, Jan 29 2022, 7:05 pm
chocolatecake wrote:
Anyone know if these wigs are still good and the contact info valid?

Contact info is still valid because I still get some WhatsApp messages from them showing me new stock. I've never bought from them so don't have experience.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels