Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Boro park mikvah.

PeanutMama

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 2:12 pm
I’m interested to go into the new mikvah on dahill. I am BH in my ninth month and I would love to daven for women who are trying to have children.
It is my first child, so I would like advice on how exactly it would work, like do I just shower and dunk or something like that.
Has anybody been there yet? Can you just walk in or you have to call? I’ve seen posts about it here but I want to make sure it’s really open. Thanks!!

hodeez

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 2:14 pm
Walk in. When you dunk while ure Tahor, you don't need to do any of the checking
or bathing. You can just dunk (according to my rabbi). I do it anyway because I like to feel maximum holiness Smile

PeanutMama

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 2:23 pm
I’m thinking of doing the same. A quick shower and then a dunk. Smile but thanks for letting me know!! What time do pregnant women usually go? I know there are gonna be people who are trying to have children or can’t have children and don’t want to cause agmas nefesh.

ichbingreit

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 6:31 pm
when I went before yom kippur...as a minhag my kallah teacher told me to go in with a bracelet or necklace or something because it is not actually real tevila

PeanutMama

Post Thu, Jul 25 2019, 11:01 am
Just wondering. Is there a fee to go to the mikvah while pregnant? If yes, how much is the fee for this mikvah? (The one on dahill)

amother
Turquoise

Post Thu, Jul 25 2019, 11:05 am
I've been to the mikva in Monsey and Brooklyn in my 9th month & both charged the regular fee.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries