Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
ISO looking for a natural facewash

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 12:31 pm
Hi everyone! Does anyone know of a more natural facewash for every day use? I kind of use the body wash from the shower... which is probably not the best
Thanks

amother
Copper

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 12:36 pm
hey, me too. I've been using Cetaphil for years but their consistency became so watery I don't like it anymore. also looking for something light and easy (on skin and pocket) instead of that.

chanatron1000

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 1:05 pm
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
hey, me too. I've been using Cetaphil for years but their consistency became so watery I don't like it anymore. also looking for something light and easy (on skin and pocket) instead of that.

Do you need natural? Cetaphil knockoffs might resemble the original formula more.

amother
Copper

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 1:07 pm
chanatron1000 wrote:
Do you need natural? Cetaphil knockoffs might resemble the original formula more.

do you have a name? I'm game to try.

chanatron1000

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 1:10 pm
I don't remember which brands make it, but there are store brands that say "Compare to Cetaphil".

aliavi

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 1:19 pm
What do you mean by “natural”? Are you looking for gentle? No preservative or chemical free?

The cetaphil foam redness wash is gentle and rinses clean. My teens like it too. Depending on how you hold you can use it on Shabbos in the sweaty summer. It does not remove sunscreen.

If you want the later, check the environmental working groups skin deep database for recommendations.

orchidee

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 1:23 pm
I looove the IS Clinical cleansing complex. the bottle is pricey but it usually lasts me over 6 months you need very little. You can PM me.

Tries2BGoodMom

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 1:30 pm
Target and Walmart make imitation Cetaphils that are great. Make sure it’s the type that you can leave on your face without washing off. I put it on my face and do not wash it off at night and since then, I hardly ever break out. Thank you.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 9:30 pm
Thanks everyone! Is cetaphil more natural ingredients? I'm looking for something with no chemicals kind of soap...

MiriFr

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 11:04 pm
I know aveeno makes with soy extracts. I'm pretty sure it's natural. I would have to check mine to confirm!

Most important- go for something that has no fragrance in it. Read the ingredients, and if you see an ingredient like lavendar or lemon or something obviously added for its smell, put it right back on the shelf. (P.s.- unscented doesnt mean fragrance-free. It means the product didnt smell very attractive, so the company added fragrance to make it smell like nothing)

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 24 2019, 12:17 am
Thanks MiriFr!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics