Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Need great but reasonable painter in Brooklyn UPDATE

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 8:45 pm
I need a great but reasonable painter for a new house in brooklyn. Has to be a perfectionist and great with colors. TIA!!

amother
Mustard

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 9:08 pm
I just used him.
Jewish but not sure how frum.
Mark
+1 845-721-7987

He was very meticulous but I picked all the colors beforehand. I imagine that he'd be good at helping with colors if you wanted.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 9:14 pm
amother [ Mustard ] wrote:
I just used him.
Mark
+1 845-721-7987

He was very meticulous but I picked all the colors beforehand. I imagine that he'd be good at helping with colors if you wanted.

Tnx! Doesn't have to be Jewish. Can be non jew also.

amother
Bronze

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 10:01 pm
greenfeld - impressive painting 3477393851. I used him and had a really good experience. I was looking for someone good for new build, custom designs, sprayed doors n moldings etc. He beat everyone's price

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 29 2019, 8:39 pm
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
greenfeld - impressive painting 3477393851. I used him and had a really good experience. I was looking for someone good for new build, custom designs, sprayed doors n moldings etc. He beat everyone's price

So we took estimates from a few painters including this greenfeld. Hired him, and he bh lived up to our expectations. He was a great help with colors and did a fantastic job. All rooms look gorgeous. Tnx for sharing his info.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 29 2019, 8:42 pm
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:

He beat everybody price by a nice sum! He worked very quick and efficient. Approx a week a floor. It's what he told me and it's what happened. He didn't shlep. Was so impressed. Everybody out there, if you're looking for a painter he's the way to go!!

amother
Leaf

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 1:48 pm
Has anyone used Mr Greenfeld since, and were they also happy?

Can anyone recommend other reasonable very good painters?

amother
DarkGray

Post Tue, Nov 08 2022, 9:53 pm
amother OP wrote:
He beat everybody price by a nice sum! He worked very quick and efficient. Approx a week a floor. It's what he told me and it's what happened. He didn't shlep. Was so impressed. Everybody out there, if you're looking for a painter he's the way to go!!

Any update on mr greenfield? We would love to have our house repainted and have some cracks and holes fixed.

sg27

Post Tue, Nov 08 2022, 9:55 pm
Following

amother
Leaf

Post Tue, Nov 08 2022, 10:06 pm
When I called Greenfeld - impressive painting 3477393851, a year ago, he said he only does plain and paint, nothing trendy, no designs, nothing out of the ordinary. Does anyone knw if that changed over the last year?

Also how do Mr Greenfeld's prices compare to other painters? Is he on the low side, on the medium side, or the high side?

tia

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 09 2022, 1:06 am
amother Leaf wrote:
When I called Greenfeld - impressive painting 3477393851, a year ago, he said he only does plain and paint, nothing trendy, no designs, nothing out of the ordinary. Does anyone knw if that changed over the last year?

Also how do Mr Greenfeld's prices compare to other painters? Is he on the low side, on the medium side, or the high side?

tia

overall we were very happy but he didn't do well in corners/crevices etc. We did do some design and he did a perfect neat job. We didn't realize about the corners/crevices untill later. The first look was gorgeous. After a year or so we started paying attention to detail and it was then when we noticed it. When we used him he was definitely much cheaper than the other estimates we took.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Wed, Nov 09 2022, 1:19 am
amother OP wrote:
overall we were very happy but he didn't do well in corners/crevices etc. We did do some design and he did a perfect neat job. We didn't realize about the corners/crevices untill later. The first look was gorgeous. After a year or so we started paying attention to detail and it was then when we noticed it. When we used him he was definitely much cheaper than the other estimates we took.

Very happy with him
Neat, clean job and on top of the details

Just pointing out that a year later , there is wear and tear to areas and paint doesn't hold up forever

amother
Leaf

Post Wed, Nov 09 2022, 9:59 am
amother Mustard wrote:
I just used him.
Mark
+1 845-721-7987

Whats Mark's reputation with quality of work and his prices?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 09 2022, 10:14 am
amother Floralwhite wrote:
Very happy with him
Neat, clean job and on top of the details

Just pointing out that a year later , there is wear and tear to areas and paint doesn't hold up forever

Our wear and tear is bh great still. But these corners and crevices which we see pretty often is extremely irksome. We had to repaint our first floor (some accident that insurance gave us $ for) and we did not use him. We called a small private contractor who did the job for us. He also botched up some doors which we instructed him clearly not to paint and he did (claiming he forgot).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries